Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

Nice Find! I will almost definitely bid on this if the price doesn't go up too much. But if it goes past $100, I definitely won't. Thanks. (and if others here really want it and are willing to pay more, by all means bid.)

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

Decent price on a Ednalite Projection Pointer. These were what people used before laser pointers. It's basically a high power projector bulb that projects a little arrow of light instead of a laser dot.

I'd bid on this one myself, but I'm on a spending freeze that is being strictly enforced by my wife. So have at it:

Laser Pointer 'Fore-Runner': EdnaLite Electric Projection Pointer w/Case & Bulb | eBay

This one comes with an extra bulb and the original owners manual

Nice Find! I will almost definitely bid on this if the price doesn't go up too much. But if it goes past $100, I definitely won't. Thanks. (and if others here really want it and are willing to pay more, by all means bid.)

A group buy would be nice? I would be in for a few but not 73 LOL

we should just GB them. anyone willing to man the mission? i'd be in for 5ish

dyeote

I'd be in for two or three myself; I volunteer to organize the thread/spreadsheet/buyer-recruitment in a GB; someone in the USA should definitely handle the payments/buying/distribution side of things though.

If there is someone out there who wants to organize a GB for the mirror mounts, it may be a good idea.

Otherwise, I will probably buy all of the mounts if the price does not increase tremendously, and I may be willing to ship out a few small batches for reasonable prices (though I would want to keep a majority for my own use).

Edit: By the way, I am located in the US.
2nd Edit: Again though, if there is someone out there who wants all of these mounts and would be willing to pay more, I do not mean to be calling 'dibs' on them. I did not find the set to begin with.

Last edited:

If you get them I will buy a few from ya. So go ahead and call dibs:D

If there is someone out there who wants to organize a GB for the mirror mounts, it may be a good idea.

Otherwise, I will probably buy all of the mounts if the price does not increase tremendously, and I may be willing to ship out a few small batches for reasonable prices (though I would want to keep a majority for my own use).

Edit: By the way, I am located in the US.
2nd Edit: Again though, if there is someone out there who wants all of these mounts and would be willing to pay more, I do not mean to be calling 'dibs' on them. I did not find the set to begin with.