Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
My order for the RGB array got cancelled yesterday. They claim it did not produce sufficient power so they will let me know when they have units that perform better. Right now the listing is still up so I wonder if other orders will also be cancelled while its still up.
Did you find another source around the same price?
Does anybody have an RGB NUMB12 in transit atm? (shipped) if so from where /link?

When I looked into these arrays before the Lunar New Year, the prices were quite a bit higher, than the listed 114USD on eBay.. all the other sources I could find were +250US and up to around 400US + shipping and 25% VAT.
So I wonder if that is the actual reason that your listing was canceled - are down the the inner value of these relatively new NUMB12 RGB-arrays are quite a bit higher, and not the old excuse "issues with the product performance" you got handed.

The only listings I saw of NUMB12, that were in this lower price-ballpark were the ones from OpticsLD, on eBay, and a few of the other thirdparty sale stores they have.
I also ordered 1x unit - it's been on the back burner since early February, - not shipped yet and likely won't as the price was even lower than eBay, and that specific listing almost tripled in price a few days ago.

Last edited:
Nothing yet unfortunately but I'm keeping a look out for it.
Roger that..
I get no results on eBay, but there are a few listings on Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao etc..

Also from the same vendor, as the one that cancelled your eBay purchase. though to a way higher price now, and why I speculate, the reason for your cancelling of your order, was more likely down to price.

Oh wow that's no longer a good deal, sounds perfectly plausible that they would pull the listing just to crank the prices. What a shame.

kecked

I saw two yellow opsl 577 heads on eBay. One is 8k and one is 1.5k. The 1.5k is in Israel

50 bucks.. that's quite a bit lower than the inner market value for these +20W self-contained mashup LPMs on Chinese marketplaces like Taobao & Alibaba/Aliexpress & eBay where they are usually around the 150 to 200 mark, though USD.

Last edited:

kecked

i remember when a 5mw 405nm was like 500.00 and rare. Or the 35mw 660nm reds that where case positive and static sensitive like blow on them and pop. We have come a long way in 25 years.

Who's going to be the first to build a 156 watt monster?!?
I nominate you!

i remember when a 5mw 405nm was like 500.00 and rare. Or the 35mw 660nm reds that where case positive and static sensitive like blow on them and pop. We have come a long way in 25 years.
It's pretty amazing how this tech has evolved. The next 5 years will be even better I imagine.