Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

Green HeNe 5mW at 543nm with PSU for only $150 here.
Regards,
B.

Bear in mind, most green HeNes are speced for 1 or 2mW. I have not seen one speced for 5mW from the factory. :/

daguin

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

How many diodes does that have in it? Someone should scoop it up!

ARG

How many diodes does that have in it? Someone should scoop it up!

24 A140 grade diodes, that's an amazing deal.

24 i believe *whoops beat me to it

I just called and left a message I want to see if the seller will be willing to ship or not

Last edited:

I'm dubious of the CL projector ad. Be careful. My gut tells me it's a scam.

some have different definations of the word 'new'- the actual hours are EZ to get in the menue- i wil never buy another when i dont get the hours- i would be surprized if they will ship it- most at CL folks like the 'cash in hand' deal-it would be easy to see the hours on it when making the exchange. also easy to check for any dead diodes by starting it briefly with the array part way removed.

JAX thats Florida --jacksonville correct?

You would be up a small waterway with no means of fwd movement if you got a brick in the mail. imo-----hak

Last edited:

Jax be Jacksonville, FL. Returning to the root CL page of the ad shows the full region name.

Research suggest it's been listed on CL for a couple weeks... at least under the current title.

So i just talked to the guy he is only doing local and cash he wan't planning on shipping anything and doesn't have a paypal he asked if I had any relatives in florida but don't, it seems legit. So does anyone know anyone in jacksonville!

Last edited:

Yeah I was looking on there I contacted 1 person telling them about the deal and if they want it to snatch it but if not would they be willing to get it and ship it if i send them the money for everything

If you shop long enough you can get a deal at feebay close to that when you consider the shipping of funds and the PJ- plus we still dont know the hours on it- could be 20 or 900 -
at least with feebay you have some buyer protection.

I got me a STICKEY!! woot!

only took 512 posts to see it was a good thread.

anytime you want to see what happened and need to find an item the was once here.
just use 'search this thread' beats the heck out trying to find it other ways.
Keeps posting those finds!
PLZ remember to let us know if your are bidding or just sharing- also
PLEASE let us know how you did when you do win and maybe what the price was after you got outbid, If you wonder about one posted here= PM the poster and just ask.

If you want to win more often and pay less PM me for my secret.

go 'head hak!
i think i already know the "secret", but would you pm me anyway?