Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

One laser to rule them all...

@ CDBEAM777. JLSE told me pixies made the colors....Oh and a unicorn, can't forget the unicorn. Sorry I don't have any pics of the inside and wouldn't dare tamper with the magic.

@petters. Those glasses look like they may protect you a little from the red and green but it looks like 450 blue would get threw. Not that you'd want to wear glasses when viewing it anyways, defeats the purpose.

About the beam combining. JLSE did excellent. I did a few sec's of sky pointing and I never saw a separation of the beams, was very impressed. JLSE knows his stuff.

Yea...I remember now...Multimode's epic build !!! See the F'ing wings on the Mitsui 638 in the pics of Multimode's build !!!!! We can get rid of these now !!

One can see the Dichroic Filters inside there. I assume JLSE did something along those lines !!! Sans Pixies and Unicorns !!!!!

CDBEAM=======>

AND...When Skypointing....Ya know...ya cannot get perfect alignment....If viewing the three beams on the surface of da Moon...As you used the unit on Earth.....u's would have beam separation !!!! hahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just binga wise ass !!!!

Last edited:
Indeed the one laser to rule them all! Now you'll never need anything new again... Except a higher power version of this one :p

Would you mind saying how much you paid for it? Or at least if it was $$$ or $$$$?

I'm amazed! So will JLSE allow his creation to be christened something befitting its aura like THESE pls : The Silmarillion, Tolkien Beam, Sauron Mace, Gollum Grail or Tengwar Wand?:D

It is "The one laser"

He said that it was a good call on the name, kinda covers it all.

Names are always a pain. Played alot of D&D and naming characters was the worst part of making them. Don't play anymore but I love magic the gathering lol.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Amazing laser Xenophobe, take good care of it; don't forget to feed the pixies & unicorns! :D

Awesome,

It looks amazing.
I've thought about the possibility of building a laser almost exactly like this for a while.
I'm glad someone was able to do it.

I can't imagine how much time it must have taken to align it.

WOW Very nice!!
I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! O ya and did i say I want one....!!!

Last edited:

ped

vJGV9bl.gif

That's amazing.

This is THE COOLEST handheld laser I have ever seen, if not laser of all.

That is one badass toy!

Yes this is at the top of the list now to be sure ! +6 to JLSE for the best RGB laser I have seen built :gj:
Makes me want to fire up the mill and get with it :eg:

Congratulation on the cool laser score Xeno

Last edited: