Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nitecore i2 & i4 Intellicharger AND PILA IBC GB UPDATED 5/13/13

Hi all, i have a question regarding this charger wich is, if it able to charge 18350 cells sinds i couldn't find it on the box or on the sticker underneath the charger.

And a thing i found out myself is that aldo this charger can charge 26650 cells, it's hard to get them in not becouse of space vertical, but horizontal.
You can't charge them in slot 1 or 4.
Slot 2 and 3 is hard sinds the spring doesn't make complete contact with the cell, but with a bit of a wiggle it may will.
Cheers, Sm.

Last edited:

Hi all, i have a question regarding this charger wich is, if it able to charge 18350 cells sinds i couldn't find it on the box or on the sticker underneath the charger.

And a thing i found out myself is that aldo this charger can charge 26650 cells, it's hard to get them in not becouse of space vertical, but horizontal.
You can't charge them in slot 1 or 4.
Slot 2 and 3 is hard sinds the spring doesn't make complete contact with the cell, but with a bit of a wiggle it may will.
Cheers, Sm.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/illumination-supply-nitecore-intellicharger-i4-81960.html

22600s work so dont see why 22650s wouldnt. might be tight but still should work

http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/illumination-supply-nitecore-intellicharger-i4-81960.html

22600s work so dont see why 22650s wouldnt. might be tight but still should work

I know it works as it say's so on the box ^^
And i'm using this charger for some time now. (but it's tight!)
You can't use 26650 in the 1 slot and 4th slot couse of the edges on the side of the charger. (impossible unless you cut in the plastic)

My question was more about the use of 18350 with this charger.

Here's a review, might wanne read it :)

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-SysMax-NiteCore-Intellicharger-i4-V2-Charger

It also answered my own question ^^

Last edited:
I've used 18350 with no trouble. Just charger a couple sets I got from fast tech.

norbyx

Just wanted to let you know I got my charger and batteries combo yesterday. It looks awesome and works. Time will tell how good but for now I am happy.

ARG

It's more expensive than the real thing, why even bother? :p

I just bought an i4 on Fasttech for $19. Currently using an extremely cheap chinese LiPo charger, really excited to be able to use one thing for all my batteries, and 4 at a time too. Also, the little charge meter will be really helpful in situations where you only have a limited time to charge something up, so you can tell how much juice it has when you pull it out.

EDIT: I got the V2, didn't realize there were 2 versions. Anyone know what the difference is?

Last edited:
question? why would you pick fasttech over illumination supply which is right here in the USA and is a member of this community and continues to provide us with amazing deals

anyways the difference is HERE. there basically is no difference but glad you got a great charger!

I see the coupon is dead? Well, I'd take 2x i4's if we can get another valid coupon. It looks like some other people would like to buy as well.

the coupon was for 10% off so on 2x i4's it'd only save you $3. that shouldnt be a deal breaker for these amazing chargers. i mean, at the current price they are still $5-10 better than any other price out there on these chargers. IS gave us a slight break on them since we had around 30 buyers lined up but ill contact craig and see if he is willing to do another round for these. stay tuned for update

question? why would you pick fasttech over illumination supply which is right here in the USA and is a member of this community and continues to provide us with amazing deals

anyways the difference is HERE. there basically is no difference but glad you got a great charger!

Because I had already ordered it before I saw this thread, otherwise I probably would have gotten it from Illumination Supply.

the coupon was for 10% off so on 2x i4's it'd only save you $3. that shouldnt be a deal breaker for these amazing chargers. i mean, at the current price they are still $5-10 better than any other price out there on these chargers. IS gave us a slight break on them since we had around 30 buyers lined up but ill contact craig and see if he is willing to do another round for these. stay tuned for update

Yup, I know. I planned to buy these chargers anyway. I saw them a month or two ago on sale, and I was searching the forums to find the link again. Now that I see there was a GB though, perhaps a few bucks can be saved :) I'm patient, I already have several adjustable Li-Ion chargers, but these look "cool"

If you missed this, Craig still has the discount up, still a ridiculously amazing deal :). Thanks again Craig.