Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nitecore i2 & i4 Intellicharger AND PILA IBC GB UPDATED 5/13/13

Okay ya'll this is not rocket surgery-- In the past month alone--without actually searching I have read of 6 or so members having issues from chargers not working up to some about to catch fire-- free chargers are usually worth what we pay for them--
SO get one of these from Craig-he is a great guy- he was in my first Jetlasers GB-& he is giving us the best deal I found so far-just ordered and paid for 11 i2s I am not wanting to profit much of these--just want my buyers to charge safely-- plus being able to charge so many sizes and kinds and the seperate LEDS for each battery and being a 'Smart' charger-- NO BRAINER.. It may be the last charger you ever buy..

thanks Craig and Calvin +3

Hak, amen! You spend $200 on a laser but using $5 safety glasses and a free charger are plain dumb. You get what you pay for and in this case craig has given us a smoking deal do you get more than you pay for :beer:

International buyers have at tops three more days to contact for shipping quotes before I place my order (gun im still working on your qoute but im still at the beach so I wont get internet on my comp until tom orrow night. Ill get you your quote then)
This doesnt mean you only have three days to buy though. I believe ceaig said the coupon ends next wednesday so get your charger while the prices are this low! You wont find this deal ever again and im not sure the next time craig will work with me to get this deal.

Plan on working with you in the future craig, possible a flashlight GB if we can get some intereat in them

No, no GB for the SRT7 please... I already ordered one :eek:

The SRT3 though... now there is an interesting light.

Or how about the Zebralight 6330... how I wish those would drop nearer to the $100 mark :p

Thanks LL & Craig! Just got my i2 & i4. What a difference from my original 16340 charger. Ready for bigger hosts now :D

~ LB

Glad you like it and they shipped super fast! Im ordering mine this friday so hopefully ill get them mid week

Good quality, you'll like it. Appreciate you and Craig putting this together :gj:
I lucked out being a Californian :)

~ LB

Oh true on being in cali. For the price no one can beat this charger.

In a week or so ill get a feeler going for flashlights and then contact craig to see what we can do. Take a look at their website and get an idea what you all like.

Just received my charger. It is in perfect working order. Definitely willing to do a GB with you guys again.

Hi Everyone! I thought I would chime in on this thread :)

At this point it looks I'll just issue a 10% off code for everyone to use- and that includes the charger/battery combos. This discount will be applicable to the Nitecore I2, I4, and Pila IBC. Note that there's a very good deal on batteries with the Pila. :beer:

I'm afraid to say that international shipping is rather cost prohibitive, and shipping will in most cases cost as much as the charger you're buying. I believe shipping to Australia is around $16.5. :yabbem:

Canada is $10.8.

If possible, I would recommend a few people get together to ship all the chargers to one address international, then redistribute within that country.

All slots are independent! However, with the i4, the charging current is reduced from 750mA to 350mA when all slots are populated.

Hey Len!
Our site has free shipping for domestic orders over $100 ;)

Craig

^^^^^^^^^ Ok!!

BTW-- ever notice that some sellers offer free shipping for order over a certain price which is often a penny or two higher than most peeps order-

so much so that I expected my order at $$99 would not be w/free ship not so with Mr. s Craig and Calvin-- mine was shipped free..thanks for that surprise--

IMHO when we purchase from a member store we are helping support not only that store but also the forums in general...... also Its somewhat customary for those getting such great GB deals that some reviews and pics get posted- some rep for those deserving and where you see a member is search of -direct them to the members store.. its also nice to place your charger in your sig with a link to the store.

I do not think these guys are making anything on this GB-- so this has been done for exposure and the general good of the forum-

too many posts lately about cheap chargers with bad issues-- SO to those using the 'free' chargers- study the risks involved and you will see the need to upgrade to a safer charger--hak

PS I will be offering- 'LOADED' chargers at my store soon-these are a 'bundle' deal with the i2 charger and two batts of your choice -- I have lots of 26650=18650-16650 qnd 16340s in stock at alll times.

hak

csshih

so much so that I expected my order at $$99 would not be w/free ship not so with Mr. s Craig and Calvin-- mine was shipped free..thanks for that surprise--

That was Calvin's idea! :D

Craig

Got mine today, these are alot bigger than I expected, they seem like very good quality, no more Ultrafire Wf-139 chargers for me. I like the way they smell, just as a side note, one of those weird electronic smells.

Also got the electrically conductive lubricating grease I ordered, this stuff is fantastic. I have an old 650nm c3 build that I used to have to leave the tailcap a little unscrewed for it to work, but NO MORE. The connection is rock solid now.

Thanks to everybody over at illumination supply and Livinloud for making this GB possible.

GUN, doesnt look like id be able to save you on shipping since 2x i4 is $12 shipped (mine and yours) which is $7 more than what only mine would cost and then i can do shipping to you for $10-11 so thats $17-18 overall and illumination supply offers shipping to AUS for $17 already so if you want one i'd get it direct through IS. if we had an order totaling over $10o then id be able to save you $10 on shipping

That was Calvin's idea! :D

Craig

Hmmm so you are saying you did not want to give Ole hak a break??

Who convinced you to make SCalLEM??
who steered you towards a ride and a place to sleep..
Next I will be working on you to come to SELEM!!

tell calvin I said mucho grabass--

din't know I was illiterate in seven languages (including gibberish) did you????????????==ha ha