Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nitecore i2 & i4 Intellicharger AND PILA IBC GB UPDATED 5/13/13

well for one- we are buying from a member-
AND
I sent a meaasge to Nitecore about a week ago in regards to becoming a dealer and no word back yet--I will have my 11 chargers early next week- i do not want any of my 'people' using crap cheap chargers- I am aware that serious problems are rare but any chance of a fire really scares me.

tried to contact them since i didnt think illumination supply was going to want to hop in on this GB. once i heard back from craig i stuck with him and dont regret it at all. nitecore was a no show anyway so im glad i stuck with craig. he has been great and answered all my questions super quick, shipped everyones orders even faster. plus craig is a outstanding member here as Hak said. id rather give back to a fellow LPF member than a company that has no interest in us here at LPF

if nitecore did answer back im guessing they would want 50+ if not 100+ units to even offer a deal. might be wrong on that estimate but will never know.

Last edited:

csshih

Hmmm so you are saying you did not want to give Ole hak a break??

Who convinced you to make SCalLEM??
who steered you towards a ride and a place to sleep..
Next I will be working on you to come to SELEM!!

tell calvin I said mucho grabass--

din't know I was illiterate in seven languages (including gibberish) did you????????????==ha ha
haha, no, I meant when we first setup free shipping he decided to put $99. ;)
Yes, fun LEMs, perhaps I'll make it to SELEM someday.

Why not go directly to nitecore for the chargers?

Pricing.

Craig

Be careful with your wires that come with the charger, they seem pretty flimsy, mine already lost connection somewhere near the plug. Using one of my old ultrafire charger wires for now, fits with just a very small modification to plastic plug.

contact Craig, he can help you out. I dont think that is wires are flimsy so might just be your charger?

PM me if you need his email

Last edited:
contact Craig, he can help you out. I dont think that is wires are flimsy so might just be your charger?

PM me if you need his email

I pmd him on here, waiting for a response. The wire that came with mine was horrible, floppy as an old wet shoelace. Worked the first few times I used it, then went to plug it in and nothing. Tried a different wire with it and it works fine. Its definitely the wire.

The charger is great though.

Last edited:

tonyt

I'd be in for 1x i4 depending on how much shipping costs to Australia :)

I want one too, So if you want to throw in with mine to cut down on shipping to Aus i'll do that... Also, if there is anyone else from Australia that wants to go on the same order to save on shipping let me know! I will be ordering tomorrow or maybe wednesday/22..

csshih

I pmd him on here, waiting for a response. The wire that came with mine was horrible, floppy as an old wet shoelace. Worked the first few times I used it, then went to plug it in and nothing. Tried a different wire with it and it works fine. Its definitely the wire.

The charger is great though.

responded to your PM. might be a fluke as I haven't really seen issues with the cord! I'll be having a look into this batch.

responded to your PM. might be a fluke as I haven't really seen issues with the cord! I'll be having a look into this batch.

Ya it may be, cause the others I have talked to say there cord seems normal, and I got this really skinny, floppy, wire, its almost like a bigger version of our silicon wire, its that floppy. Its about half as thick as most of my 2 prong AC power cords. And it lost connection in the wire after about 4 times being plugged in and unplugged. I can still wiggle it around about 2 inches down from where it plugs in the wall and it will get connection for a second, so I know there's a break in the wire.

You were awesome though and quickly found a solution for me, awesome customer service thanks again!

Last edited:
For anyone who missed on this GB, id still recommend grabbing one of these fro Illumination Supply! Just got mine today and been charging all my batteries all day long! This charger is great and charged a pair of half drained 16340's in under 20 minutes! This is great for AA & AAA as well, way better than the charger that came with my Duracell :)

Thanks again Craig and Calvin!

Well, to be completely honest the only battery charger I have is a super cheap AA and AAA charger. I'm still in the process of starting to get a laser "collection", and right now I'm getting the necessary basics.

Well then, you started with one of the bests. There are better than the i4 but they cost a bunch more. You will love it and it will blow your AA/AAA charger away. im thinking of selling my duracell charger since i will never use it again :p

Yeah I need to get an i4. I'm still using the charger Larry sells for his 18650s. It's a great charger but its made only for 18650s so I have to use magnets for 10440 and 16340, and tape to hold my 26650s in place

not sure if the coupon is still valid but maybe if you contact craig he might give you some wiggle room