Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New member from CA

Hello, I thought I would finally register here after spending a few weeks reading the threads.

I am interested in lasers and photonics, especially building different kinds of lasers from scratch.

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and this....

33 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

welcome. i'm from riverside. and there are quite a few member from cali. what part are you from

michael.

Welcome aboard! Don't forget to get some Laser Safety Glasses, and the search function here can be your best friend.

I have a couple pairs of safety glasses from Dragon lasers. They seem to work well.

W E L C O M E

One tip for you-- try to attend one of the West Coast LEMs, they are great for meeting like-minded folks and see some great lasershows and rigs in a private setting. Add your location in your profile and dont be surprized if some members are also your neighbors-- there are many fine members out your way. you just missed a LEM in SF.

hak

What exactly is the LEM?

I'm going to the SPIE photonics convention in SF in a week. They have some interesting uses for lasers in the industrial world.

try this

search

best place to hear about LEMs is PL(photonlexicon)
google TEXLEM