Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

New member from CA

Spyrius

Hello, I thought I would finally register here after spending a few weeks reading the threads.

I am interested in lasers and photonics, especially building different kinds of lasers from scratch.

chipdouglas

welcome. i'm from riverside. and there are quite a few member from cali. what part are you from

michael.

electron

Welcome aboard! Don't forget to get some Laser Safety Glasses, and the search function here can be your best friend.

Spyrius

I have a couple pairs of safety glasses from Dragon lasers. They seem to work well.

hakzaw1

W E L C O M E

One tip for you-- try to attend one of the West Coast LEMs, they are great for meeting like-minded folks and see some great lasershows and rigs in a private setting. Add your location in your profile and dont be surprized if some members are also your neighbors-- there are many fine members out your way. you just missed a LEM in SF.

hak

Spyrius

What exactly is the LEM?

I'm going to the SPIE photonics convention in SF in a week. They have some interesting uses for lasers in the industrial world.

hakzaw1

try this

search

best place to hear about LEMs is PL(photonlexicon)
google TEXLEM