Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New EliteLasers.com products! Introducing the AQUA Series and FOGGO Series!

Lol @ 445nm in O-like waterproof red housing. That thing has hardly any heatsinking.

What's the cheapest source of the "Foggo" host? Looks sort of like the ones Rayfoss sell but beefier (although that might be just the angle of the photo). I wish stupid companies like this would just sell their hosts empty, there are some nice ones which are filled with junk which it's not worth paying for to throw in the bin.

jakeGT

I'll take a review 1W red at a discounted price. Get me a good one elite, a real 1W red, and you can prove to everyone Your not b-s-ing

jakeGT

Thanks Trevor, i don't know what my posts would do without you, you always add flavor to them!

And Elite Lasers, I just watched your youtube video of the FOGGO series red laser. That sure did take a really long time to light a match even if that was the 500mW version.

Also, If i buy one of these, and test its power output, (I have a Ophir thermopile LPM) and it is not up to spec that you claim, can I send it back for a full refund? Not an exchange, a refund

Trevor

Thanks Trevor, i don't know what my posts would do without you, you always add flavor to them!

Heehee. Glad to help! xD

@EliteLasers - a photo of the beam profile of the "1W" red would also help us draw conclusions... ;)

-Trevor

jakeGT

Yep, on your pictures, there is no beam. I would think even your 500mW red would have a beam... At least

rhd

4 lpc's knife edged together LOL

Lol :)

- I'm assuming it's a C-Mount. Actually - what's the mount of the 500mW 650nm (same host) ?

- And, can you sell me the host minus the diode? IE, the host and driver and optics, just no diode? Or alternately, a unit with a DEAD diode?

Excellent question... ;)

Bollocks, I didn't see this before. Wonder if this is the beam profile of the '200mW' or the '1W?' :can:

-Trevor

AHH thats Horrible splash

EDIT:
meteor007.jpg

Last edited:
People, hold your horses!

He's not replying anyway.

It's been three or four days since his last post here.

Probably he's deep in his cave now.

People, hold your horses!

He's not replying anyway.

It's been three or four days since his last post here.

Probably he's deep in his cave now.

Yeah Right we all know Chinese People don't live inside caves They live inside Bamboo... Duh...

Elitelasers I would be interested in your 1W unit if it is up to spec. Actually if these are in fact "to spec" I'm sure I would not get one as they would sell out as soon as I picked up my credit card.

To go a little off topic. There has been a multitude of companies that have come here claiming the same thing as you. If you truely have lasers that are up to the "claims" Or at least "really" close them I'm sure you will find yourself with a TON of business. I'm not going to spend my money on something that "might" exist and I can guarantee for 300$ nobody else will. Its not hard to take a couple of photos and post them here. Besides what have you to lose?

I will be waiting to see some "real" photos or video. Until then I will have to unfortunately wait.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. No personal offence intended. I would expect ANY company to provide proof that their products are as they claim.

Thanks,
Jeff