Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need address's: LPF Secret Santa! -closed!-

Here's what I got from my secret Santa!! When I get home ill post the list I made so everyone can see their secret Santa ^^

This is a dual laser driver for red and purple. It makes magenta! Its designed for a spyrograph and the meet thing is it pulses red, purple, magenta! So it will make an epic spyrograph! I'm super happy with my gift! I also got a 4gb SDHC camera card. Maybe ill have to fill it up with only llasee photos and video ;D

Merry Xmas to everyone!
IMG_20111224_124623.jpg

Last edited:

I GOT MY GIFT! :wave:

I love it! Its a 5mw green pen and it is BEAUTIFUL!!

I'm not sure who sent it because there was no indication of a username.
There was just a shipping address, but I do not recognize the first name.

Although I don't know who sent my gift, I am very happy with it and it is an amazing gift! I couldn't be happier! :D

Thank you so much!!

I will post pictures at a later time :)

^^^Surprised you don't recognize the name:p

I would have preferred to stay a secret:san: but there is one error in your perception...

The laser hit ~20mW on my lpm. It did take a few seconds to warm up though, so at first it seems like a ~5mW but it does go up:) So do be a little careful with it. Also maybe try the other set of batteries... all of them are brand new, but I couldn't resist doing a little "testing" the night before sending it out:D

Last edited:
^^^Surprised you don't recognize the name:p

I would have preferred to stay a secret:san: but there is one error in your perception...

The laser hit ~20mW on my lpm. It did take a few seconds to warm up though, so at first it seems like a ~5mW but it does go up:) So do be a little careful with it. Also maybe try the other set of batteries... all of them are brand new, but I couldn't resist doing a little "testing" the night before sending it out:D

I honestly had no idea! haha :)

I would not have known since I do not own an LPM. But that is great news! An overspec greenie!! WHOOW!! :beer:

I definitely understand your need to test :tinfoil:

Thank again! I love it!! :bowdown: :beer:

Yeah i Agree 1000% on that. It was alot of fun to do this. Thanks jeffreythe00 for doing this, it was Great.:wave:

:bowdown:

Lets get that Rep Up.:D

+1 From me.:beer:

ARG

Just got my gift today! :wave: A polished 18650 flashlight :D

ju9ul.jpg

Until now my 3D maglite was the brightest flashlight I owned, but this MANY times brighter! :bowdown:

Thank you to my secret Santa! :D

vk2fro

My gift came back in the mail :(

And have yet to recieve anything from my secret santa. Since we now know who was meant to sent to who, lase can you pm me your address so I can re mail your gift?

Last edited:
Ibuprofen: Thanks for the gift! I love it... it's a really classy assembly!

I also like how you put the chemical name of ibuprofen on the letter that you sent =p the .200g gave it away though (and the note that says who its from!).

Anyway, I love the gift :D Never seen a pen host with such a nice clicky built in... it seems so sturdy and amazing! I think I may put a... PHR in it. ^_^

This was a lot of fun. Count me in for next year:D

Actually kind of sad, I still haven't had time to play with all the mirrors i got:(

rhd

I received my secret santa gift yesterday!

Impressively, two random items that I very much needed :)

1) A wireless mouse. My Arc Mouse got damaged in November, and I've been struggling through using the touchpad on my laptop ever since. Glad I can ditch that practice now!

2) An 8gb USB flash disk. Mine was always kept safely attached to my keychain, until one day a month or so ago, it was gone :( I never got a chance to replace it. Until now :)

Thanks Santa!