Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

MUST Read *BEFORE* You Can Post in the Buy/Sell/Trade Board

Re: MUST Read BEFORE You Can Post in the Buy/Sell/Trade Board

Are there any exceptions or are these rules fixed in place with no considerations?

I have a neg rep but not because of any issues with buying or selling on the forums.

I'm sure guys like Blord, DTR, Jay, Jerry could verify my honesty as I've had many dealings successfully over a long period of time with them.

All good if it's still deemed that I can't post in the BST Threads, would just be a shame for other members as I've got an as new Laserbee 3.7W LPM going cheap and would prefer to sell it to one of the members here rather than anywhere else.

Cheers.
Paul.

Blord

I have dealt with PaulorNuthn before and all went well. Let me rep you so that the bad rep will go away.

I have dealt with PaulorNuthn before and all went well. Let me rep you so that the bad rep will go away.

Hello mate, long time.
Hope all is well with you, thanks for that.
You're a true gentleman. :beer:

ped

Paul, your more than welcome to post in the BST section. Just take note of what grainde said

Pm me when you have and I'll approve the thread.

EDIT , saw your posts & approved, however, the bb gun post may be pulled if its deemed against the TOS, that's not upto me.

Last edited:

Paul, your more than welcome to post in the BST section. Just take note of what grainde said

Pm me when you have and I'll approve the thread.

EDIT , saw your posts & approved, however, the bb gun post may be pulled if its deemed against the TOS, that's not upto me.

Thanks Ped, yeah not a problem, if they're deemed to be against the rules then so be it mate.

Cheers.

I've posted 20+ related laser post and have positive rep power, why can't my threads show up on here

daguin

I've posted 20+ related laser post and have positive rep power, why can't my threads show up on here

Remember, the mods are human too
We work for free and have private lives away from here ;)
If a thread doesn't show up in 24 hours, contact a mod

Peace,
dave

Blord

It comes to my attention that a particular seller is PM everyone who has interest in buying a laser. Even if the newcomer didn't asked for the PM.
It is the same seller that upping his sale threads almost every day.

What are the rules about PM the newcomers with laser sales ? I believe it is considered as spamming.

Last edited:
Please forgive me if I'm doing something wrong here, but I'm not gonna read all nine pages of this thread :D

I'm a newcomer to the site, and my sole interest is to have a decent(ish) laser made for me. I don't need a fully professional thing that could ignite thermite, or whatever, all I need is a simple laser that has at least a two mile reach. Is it worth one of you building it for me, or shall I just buy it from eBay, or somewhere? If it's the latter, then which brand(s) would you be more comfortable telling me to go to?

Again, sorry if I'm being a dick and doing it wrong, lol.

Cheers,
CJ.

daguin

Please forgive me if I'm doing something wrong here, but I'm not gonna read all nine pages of this thread :D

I'm a newcomer to the site, and my sole interest is to have a decent(ish) laser made for me. I don't need a fully professional thing that could ignite thermite, or whatever, all I need is a simple laser that has at least a two mile reach. Is it worth one of you building it for me, or shall I just buy it from eBay, or somewhere? If it's the latter, then which brand(s) would you be more comfortable telling me to go to?

Again, sorry if I'm being a dick and doing it wrong, lol.

Cheers,
CJ.

Read through the posts in the Buy/Sell/Trade board and the Laser Pro Shop board. You will find several people that are building lasers/

Peace,
dave

ARG

So How do I get 20 related lase posts or green squares? I'm new here sorry

You don't need any green squares, just the absence of red ones.

Just post in the lasers section. Make sure you're not posting in old threads (try to keep it within the past week unless you have something really good to add) and make sure you're adding to the discussion.

Well i guess ill try and post then (if i have 20 im not actually sure yet)

Hello Sirs,
Without reading the rules i made a mistake in posting there. but now i have realized my mistake. and i appreciate with this rule. this is very good to avoid spams and many other issues.
i am requesting my sincere apologies for my ignorance about the rules to the whole administration.

Thanking you very much,