Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mohrenberg's Laser Emporium

Yep at least we still will have you.:) and your Hotlights. Might have to buy some more.;)

Doh. Looks like I missed the sweet deal on the hotlights even though it's still showing up in my cart. Now to decide on that saik kit...

Edit: Ordered!

Last edited:
Doh. Looks like I missed the sweet deal on the hotlights even though it's still showing up in my cart. Now to decide on that saik kit...

Edit: Ordered!

Yeah PP is weird. Even after i change the price, if you had them in your cart but didn't buy them, you can go back and still access them at that price....

anyways I plan on ordering random hosts as well....i like trying nes hosts so i can go back to ordering new and random hosts, making 1 at a time.

Last edited:
Ah funky. Like I said in the note in my order if I missed the special pricing I'l still take one since that's all I planned on getting before seeing your special. If you want you can ship everything together unless you'd rather not keep paid for stuff around which working in retail I'd completely understand.

rhd

Hmmmm, does anyone still sell custom focus adapters?
(I know Jayrob sells some for his model kits)

i'd sell them if i could find a damn metal stamping service that can stamp out aluminum disks for me.....it's not worth trying to cut those thin disks myself with the portable band saw

that took a while....
They probably couldn't find you with that crazy address of yours...I was showing it to everyone asking them to pronounce it.....

Helmet@ This is a 3 month old thread. Its frown upon to bump old thread like this if you have no useful information to add to it.

Try introducing yourself in the Welcoming forum for your next post.:)

Welcome to the forum.:wave: Read all the Sticks and Forum Rules and have a good and learning time.:)

Last edited:
OP updated. Bringing the store back as i obviously never stopped selling stuff.....

rhd

I vote for a bring-back of the awesome $10 focus adapters you used to sell!

what happened to the GB?
I may do some knurled focus adapters for around $7.....will have to hit up pontiac for some CNC work.

rhd

GB is going strong - doesn't make your old focus knobs any less awesome though ;)