Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

mod update 4

Things

I was also a mod on LPF once for 1 section, not for long until the drama picked up though. I think Gazoo was a mod too.

Marianne is the owner of laserchat, however.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Where do you get this information? I don't EVER remember Marianne being a mod, nor do I remember Merl (although I could be wrong on this one). Your also forgetting Revolution2007 (once known as Sawt-Al... whatever) Sawt as I refer to him as, was the other member of the forum who was pretty much here since it's inception with Avery.

Yeah I was a mod pretty much from day one. Under my old name, Sawt al Hurriyah. Me and tommygreen23 were the first two. After tommygreen was banned for life, it was me, senkat and timelord for a while. Then I got backstabbed by timelord and c0ld sorta shuffled the mods around for a bit. Senkat and timelord stayed, and a few others including Deadel, marianne, nairB, gazoo, and deathangel (who also want scammer and got banned for life) and a couple others were temporarily mods. Then timelord went rogue and the mods were all taken away. Pretty much 2 years now since the last mods.

I thought there was another Mod... You Know...:)...
From that other Forum...:thinking:

I may be mistaken... not 100% sure...

Jerry

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I thought there was another Mod... You Know...:)...
From that other Forum...:thinking:

I may be mistaken... not 100% sure...

Jerry

Not sure who you are referring to, PM me his name maybe? Could easily have been, my history isn't 100% complete cause I took a large break from the forum in 2007.

LOL I felt bad for him so I gave him some rep. Next day he has 4x more than me. :undecided:

Good timing, considering C0ld is almost done with the mod paperwork LMFAO. Nothing wrong with a little "tip"..eh?

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Kenom

hehe it wasn't before the recent "up" I only had like 4,000 or so.

LOL I felt bad for him so I gave him some rep. Next day he has 4x more than me. :undecided:

Good timing, considering C0ld is almost done with the mod paperwork LMFAO. Nothing wrong with a little "tip"..eh?

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

I'm still trying to figure out how you still have more rep than me...LOL :)

More posts, and someone recommended me for more points.

Thank you whoever you are.

Can someone PM me the new Vets password?

Last edited:

jayrob

Can someone also please PM me the Veteran's password?

Edit:

Got it...

Thanks!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

that "time machine" webpage rocks lol, i just got my laughs reading some of the posts lol

Btw, I also need the new password >.>

HIMNL9

Maybe is Avery decision, to give it or not ? .....

I also imagine i may have it, but suppose it's admin decision, to choose who admit and who not .....