Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

mod update 4

ZRTMWA

Probably an amazing marvel comic...

chuck_norris_battle_manual.jpg

I've been pissing off the planet one person at a time since I born.

pissing=making angry.

He actually didnt break them, just bent the box. I told him that he didnt break them. The whole class started laughing, and he threw them across the room LOL.

Well, can be the one suggested from Dave (LOL @ it :p), or a flamethrower (just for manage with them :p :crackup:)

Good one, but my preferred weapon against zombies will always be a biga$$ shotgun.

Left4Dead, anyone?

I love it how this thread went from mods to cereal to zombies.

HIMNL9

I love it how this thread went from mods to cereal to zombies.

It's normal, this is internet (LOL)

Naah, just kidding, and i'm sure that Avery don't get mad, for a little thread derailing done with no bad intents (it's just happened :p) ..... or, in alternative, if he get mad, he just start banhammering all of us for relieve the nerves :D

ixfd64

For the record, the original moderators (other than Avery and his fiancé) were Daedal, marianne, Timelord, Merl, and SenKat. However, none of these people seem to be very active at the moment, so I have a feeling that the new moderators will be very different.

Kenom

For the record, the original moderators (other than Avery and his fiancé) were Daedal, marianne, Timelord, Merl, and SenKat. However, none of these people seem to be very active at the moment, so I have a feeling that the new moderators will be very different.

Where do you get this information? I don't EVER remember Marianne being a mod, nor do I remember Merl (although I could be wrong on this one). Your also forgetting Revolution2007 (once known as Sawt-Al... whatever) Sawt as I refer to him as, was the other member of the forum who was pretty much here since it's inception with Avery.

Last edited:

ixfd64

Where do you get this information? I don't EVER remember Marianne being a mod, nor do I remember Merl (although I could be wrong on this one). Your also forgetting Revolution2007 (once known as Sawt-Al... whatever) Sawt as I refer to him as, was the other member of the forum who was pretty much here since it's inception with Avery.

The Wayback Machine.

Okay, WHO THE HELL ADDED "I HATE CEREAL!!!" AS A TAG?

Chuck is already after you.