Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Merry Christmas Everyone!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
MERRY CHRISTMAS to everybody at LPF, and also to your families! :san::san::san:

Pman

I stupidly tried to start a Merry Christmas thread this morning. Oh well, glad someone started one.
An honest Merry Christmas and a Happy New laser errrr Year to all!
What shall we predict 2015......
Unfortunately I see lots more restrictions with laser companies and sellers. Further crackdowns on Ebay sellers are likely also. More laser "incidents" from idiots than 2014.
Lots of $ changing hands for laser stuff in the next couple weeks though;)

USAbro

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.:angel:

Last edited:

Pman

I made a laser Christmas tree out of my more valuable units:) Couldn't turn them all on for obvious reasons.
There are 3 and maybe 4 lasers shown that I haven't shown anyone until now. Can anyone guess which ones?
Hint. One is a 200mW 650nm (a bit under spec) from O-like that was/is on a nice sale for $26 bucks, a wide beam 100mW O-Like ($81) that I paid very little for as they owed me some $ at 124mW and a brand new 1.5W 520nm. Can't remember if I posted a certain one that reminds me of a piece of Rudolph (contains an 800mW Mits 638nm).

Last edited:
Pman, I've never seen so many lasers owned by one person, wow. By the way, I will gladly accept the one at the base of the tree as a Christmas present any day of the year :)

Pman

Actually if you look at my sig where it says Lasers- ***'s the first number is a 3 lol. The battery one starts with a 5 :eek:

Last edited: