Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

looking for a 6x sled closed Scopeguy found me som

daguin

Re: looking for a 6x sled

charlie bruce said:
They are now ;) - I did a search but didn't find any info about these sleds. Can you send a link? Also, can people not send hundreds of enquiries about these to them, or they will push up the value to ridiculous amounts... Makes more sense to go for one GB, that way demand is perceived as lower..

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1236950436/13#13

Peace,
dave

Have I mentioned lately that the Chinese dealers will lie to you?

Charlie, Jake is already getting a few samples. Just wait to see what he finds with it.

you two know the same Chinese guy.

-Kendall

Not to try to slide behind you charlie, I just bought the SF-AW210 from
http://www.lasersurplusparts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=70

I will let you know how good it is when I have the oportunity to build it. :)

Wait a second....is laser s u r plus parts banned from this Forum? :-X:eek:
I am not trying to spam anyone????

Does this mean that I just bought this from a company that is going to rip me off???????????? :-X :-/ :'(

I am getting some of these sleds from my supplier and I can test in detail, with V-I-P graph, as soon as it arrives. More details to follow in the next few days...

The wordfilter restricts "that site" because many spam posts originated from them, and this forum had legal issues with them in the past. I don't know the details though.

I also found the same Chinese supplier a few days ago (only at the time, they had H20L sleds as possibly being listed in stock, which is what i asked about), got the same info everyone else has, and couldn't find anything about these diodes. (It doesn't help that they don't speak English all too well :( )  I got no results yesterday searching for SF-AW10 on the forums or on google, but just stumbled on this thread about 30 seconds ago - (AFTER just I posted a thread about them, of course) If anyone knows more about this diode, I'd also love some information.

I also posted some pictures they sent me of them here:
laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1237227142/0#0

(still looking for 6x diodes - maybe these will be the ones?),
Zithras

Did you miss the rest of the thread? Where everyone was saying it would be better to wait for Jake to check them out, and do a single GB because all these single inquiries will drive the price up? I assume so...

Read my earlier sentence: I got no results yesterday searching for SF-AW10 on the forums or on google, but just stumbled on this thread about 30 seconds ago.

I found out about these guys completely independently through Google when searching for H20L sleds through an intermediary website that listed them as a supplier, and contacted them several days ago. I had no idea anyone on the forum was talking to them.

Join the club, 'cause I can't find one ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!! :( :( :'( :'(

Guys, just relax, in a week or 2 we will have the test results of the new sleds. Until then don't worry about it, there will always be people able to steal trays of sleds off the production lines. It's just a matter of time. Also, the more interest we show in them, the more demand will be perceived, and so will the price increase. It seems that Jake has "dibs" on the first GB, so we should wait until some people can do tests, and then all order through him (presuming they're worth anything!). I am going to have them hopefully delivered by this weekend, if not then next weekend, and from there I will test and publish my results.

Kenom

(chinese scammer) = "Foolish american laser enthusiast.  We steal you buy.  Much power long time.  Oh and we sell real rolex too."

"Maybe interst in bridge of brooklyn?"

Oxo

Grrr THAT site only offers $89,95 shipping, do you guys know any alternatives?

Hi2all,

could someone please tell me what the QC reject 6X's used to cost (on average) when they were still readily available please?

Thanks much ;)

John Lawson said:
they were 55-65
Merci.

Think positive, in 6mths' time, 8X rejects will be flowing in... :cool:

(or maybe just wishful thinking on my part... :-/)