Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lets Start a Map!

If you look REALLY REALLY down on the map...you'll get to Argentina and see me! ;)

I'd recommend this thread be moved to general so that more people would see it.

Apart from that Glenn, Tacoman, and ace82 appear to be very close and daguin of course.

I recommended all the southern California laser enthusiasts join together and put on a private light show. ;)

Ash

I'd recommend this thread be moved to general so that more people would see it.

Apart from that Glenn, Tacoman, and ace82 appear to be very close and daguin of course.

I recommended all the southern California laser enthusiasts join together and put on a private light show. ;)

I agree.
I just added myself to the map,... Signal Hill (Socal). How about we have some sort of meet (with batteries charged of course) after the next devastating earthquake.

Are you guys gonna have a club-house, secret handshake, & no girls allowed sign too ? LOL LOL LOL

Morgan

I added myself a while ago...

... and immediately got Rick-Rolled!!!!

M

freaking awesome idea no doubt. But i think this should be moved to google maps. Much more user friendly and no advertisements floating around, also free as can be.

:)

D

Deleted member 8382

is this map working bad for everyone? It take tons of time to load and then it puts a lot of shit but not the map :(

Yeah the map isn't working for me.. I don't know how it looks for other people but it appears as a grey box with everyone in the same spot. It could be the laptop that I'm using though (haven't used it for years.)

I had trouble loading my info also, so I just left it unfinished................