Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lazeerer Hosts & Heatsinks Sale Thread

Hey all,

This is Going to be My Host , Heatsink & Kit Thread.

As of Right Now I Have a Few Host here but have many more Different ones on the way.

Under each Picture of Host and heatsink will be the Stock. If the Stock is at 0 i will do my best to Re stock. But their wont be a set date. I Might put up 3 one time 10 another etc....

I do Not plain On Make lots of heatsinks its More of what you see in stock is what is Available.:)

If you want Custom Heatsinks Done I can Also Do this Aswell. Just please do not ask me to make a heatsink for a Host that is already being used and heatsink made for as I will Not Make heatsinks for hosts that others are making.

Some Of these will come With the Host and others Just the Heatsink.

Not sure How Long I will Keep this Going.

You will need a 1/16 Hex Key for the Heatsinks.

Here are the Heatsinks, Host Kits that are Available.

FandyFire - 1x 18650 or 2x 16340:
PA180352.jpg

PA180358.jpg

This is a very nice High quality host. It can take 1x 18650 or 2x unprotected 16340 with a tight fit.

Purchase Host Here-
FandyFire XG-V5 CREE XP-G R5 WC 5-Mode 350-Lumen White LED Memory Flashlight - Silver (1 x 18650) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Heatsink Stock-
Aluminum: 0
Copper: 0

More Coming this Weekend tommrorw.....

Aluminum: $15 , Copper: $20

Shipping in the Lower 48 states:
First Class- $4
Priority Mail $5 add Tracking $1

Shipping Internatinal:
$5 First Class

Small Sun ZY - 1104 3x AAA Or with 18500:

PA180361.jpg

PA180369.jpg

Or leave Red Band On:
PA180371.jpg

PA180390.jpg

By adding a Spring from the 3x AAA holder to the Bottom of the Stock driver Pill it will work with a 18500. This will not work with the Red Ring around the body unless you use a longer spring. I will do this for you if you are buying the kit from me.Please Not This Host will Fit a 18500 but there will be some Wiggle Room. This is what the spacer bellow is used for. It will fill in the space.

Video:
Thats a 900mW 635nm in there.:D Laser Diode & Driver Not Included. Video of laser is a personal Laser to show the host off to get a better idea of it.

Purchase Host Here-
Small Sun ZY-1104 3W LED Flashlight (3*AAA Batteries) free shipping at priceangels.com also sale on falishlight,buy cheap flashlight,brightest flashlight,LED flashlight,rechargeable flashlight,laser pointer, green laser pointer,laser pointer pen,astr

Heatsink Stock-
Aluminum: 0

Aluminum: $17

Host & Heatsink Stock-
Stock: 0

Host and Aluminum Heatsink: $31
Sleeve available bellow for this Host.

First Class- $4

Shipping Internatinal:
$5 First Class

Metallic Mini 1x 14500 Host

PA290102.jpg

PA290085.jpg

PA290082.jpg

PA290088.jpg

Video:

Thats a 1.2W 445nm in there.:D Jib Boost Driver.;) Laser Diode & Driver Not Included. Video of laser is a personal Laser to show the host off to get a better idea of it.

Here is a Nice little host that works on 1x 14500 Unprotected battery. You might be able to get a Protect 14500 cell in there but it will be a tight fit. The Body and even the Clicky is all Metal. Has a Metallic look to the host.

Host & Heatsink Stock-
Stock: 0

Host and Aluminum Heatsink: $25

First Class- $4

Shipping Internatinal:
$5 First Class

3.7v 18500 1400mah Battery

PA230026.jpg

This 18500 battery is Un-Protected and Has a flat top.

Only Sold with an order for a Kit or Heatsink.

Battery Stock-
Stock: 11

Host and Aluminum Heatsink: $7.50

Sleeves -
These Sleeves Go in Most 3x AAA Host so you can Use a 18500 or ("18XXX") Cell without rattling much and becoming Crooked. They will be cut down to size to fit per host.
Sleeve.jpg

Only Sold when Buying a Host:

Sleeve Stock:
Stock- 0

Sleeve- $3

Post or Pm if Intrested in anything. :)

I have more stock coming in very soon.:)

:thanks: For Looking.!!!

Last edited:

LaZeRz

Yay! :)

I can't wait to see the rest of the stuff your gonna put out :)

+1

Oh yeh, did that "host' arrive yet?? :D

I call dibs on the two copper FandyFires:D

PM incoming.

You're :evil: you know I can't resist shiny things:p

Well, then I'll call dibs on the 2 host/heatsink combos that are available and the 2 remaining aluminum heatsinks for the Tandyfire. And a sleeve for each of the hosts.

PM incoiming.

These are some nice looking hosts that you have!
Good luck with your sales!.....may get one from me at some point;)

Thanks for all the nice comment guys.:) Iam glad you like the Hosts & Heatsinks that are up now.

Trying to keep prices as low as Possilbe for you all.:)

I will be sending and replying to PM's in a little bit.

Thank You for your Patience and Interest.:san:

:beer:

Looks great! Very interested.

One thing, I think you may have copied the small sun description into the portable labby spot. There's no link to where to buy the labby, and the description talks about the "red rings".

Looks great! Very interested.

One thing, I think you may have copied the small sun description into the portable labby spot. There's no link to where to buy the labby, and the description talks about the "red rings".

Thanks for the Catch. Yea it was a copy paste since your basically doing the same thing but i forgot to take out the part with the Red Ring.:) Thank You.

There is No Link to buy the Host as I get it from My supplier that is Bulk.:)

OK Everyone. The only stuff that are left is 1 copper heatsink for the fandyfire host and 5 aluminum heatsinks for the ZY host.:)

I will be making more fandyfire heatsinks tomorrow for you guys so keep an Eye Out as Iam Not holding any for anyone as to many have asked for it and it would be to much to keep up.

Please Note that for the Fandyfire its Just for the Heatsink. Not the Host nd Heatsink.:) Its to of a Pricey Host to keep on hand nd is why i wont stock it. I might pick up a Few here and there though.:)

Also More Portable Lab Like Host and ZY Hosts are on the way including some ones that are not up yet.:)

Thanks

Last edited:
Put me down for the last copper Fandyfire copper heatrsink too please. Sending the money now!