Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserlands.com "HALF PRICE WITH A REVIEW" Promotion When?

This sounds great. I will do this.

Date for me doesnt matter as long as its before may :) .

PS: Price include shipping?

Buy the lasers with half of the current price.
One person, one chance

If you're gonna choose just one person, you probably want to make sure they have a Laser Power Meter to check the output of the laser.

Also, a lot of the products on your site seem very similar to Deal Extreme's prices and quality, which is very low in both respects.

For example, does this really arrive up to spec? 200mW Green Single Beam Laser Pointer Pen - $64.50 : Laserlands

If it did, you'd sell hundreds very quickly.

If it's only one person then i would rather buy a 200mW from rayfoss..

I'd review the 200mW Laser King, since you claim it's great quality. I have a cheap LPM which is not the most accurate, but is pretty darn good. I also have a vast amount of other greens to compare it to, and I would write an extensive review.

Also, I just happen to have no rep at the moment, since a person gave me bad rep for being "inappropriate" towards another member who was "attacking" me on the forums. Aside from that incident, I have been quite nice, and had decent +rep before. I also have been around on the forums for quite a long time, as you can see from my join date. Don't be fooled by my low post count.

Last edited:
Our company is going to lauch a "HALF PRICE WITH A REVIEW" promotion. but don't know when is the best time to start it. Many guys are enjoying their Chrsitmas and New Year holiday. Any suggestion for a date to lauch this activity is welcomed.

One person, one chance

How to take part in:
1. The applicant must be a member of LPF or other influential laser forums.
1. Register as a user of Laserlands
2. Write an email to service@laserlands.com to tell us your target laser, LPF id and user id of laserlands.com.
3. We check the information you have submit and send you a special coupon after the applier's information is validated.
4. Applier buy the specific laser with the his special coupon.
5. We send out the laser.
6. Applicant recieve the laser and do a review and write a report on LPF or other influential laser forums within 2 weeks. The time can be extended if you email us to expain the reasons of the delay.

A list and number of the lasers on the plan:

Item Number
Laser-King Series 200mW 2
Laser-King Series 200mW module 2
Red Laser Torch Waterproof 200mW 2
Toplaser 301 Green 200mW 2
Toplaser 302 Violet-Blue 200mW 2
5in1 Green Star Laser Pen 50mW 2
6in1 Green Star Laser Pen 50mW 2
5in1 Violet-Blue Star Laser Pen 50mW 2
3in1 Disco Laser 30mW 2

Batteries are not included.

Laserlands

I don think Merry is sending ANY of those to members who have low/no rep. no reviews already published and no proper equipment to do a proper test/review--nice try tho... I have been working with Laserlands for some time on this and have suggested they send RANDOM items --not selected overspec- but typical of what we can expect in future buys- I feel that this is how Laserlands plans to do this. In the long run all will be revealed just the same. At least Merry is not spamming all over the forum like other sellers have--I have gotten quick and courteous replies to my questions and suggestions. Hope this goes all well for everyone. If so-- you are all welcome(assuming a thank you for helping the Laserland testing to become a reality) and 'It least I tried' if it does not. we will see...I am waiting on a second LPM(KenoLite) to finish three reviews in progress. so maybe I will get to do one for Merry too.---hakzaw HNYear!!!

Laserlands said:
Our company is going to lauch a "HALF PRICE WITH A REVIEW" promotion. but don't know when is the best time to start it. Many guys are enjoying their Chrsitmas and New Year holiday. Any suggestion for a date to lauch this activity is welcomed.

One person, one chance

How to take part in:
1. The applicant must be a member of LPF or other influential laser forums.
1. Register as a user of Laserlands
2. Write an email to service@laserlands.com to tell us your target laser, LPF id and user id of laserlands.com.
3. We check the information you have submit and send you a special coupon after the applier's information is validated.
4. Applier buy the specific laser with the his special coupon.
5. We send out the laser.
6. Applicant recieve the laser and do a review and write a report on LPF or other influential laser forums within 2 weeks. The time can be extended if you email us to expain the reasons of the delay.

A list and number of the lasers on the plan:

Item Number
Laser-King Series 200mW 2
Laser-King Series 200mW module 2
Red Laser Torch Waterproof 200mW 2
Toplaser 301 Green 200mW 2
Toplaser 302 Violet-Blue 200mW 2
5in1 Green Star Laser Pen 50mW 2
6in1 Green Star Laser Pen 50mW 2
5in1 Violet-Blue Star Laser Pen 50mW 2
3in1 Disco Laser 30mW 2

Batteries are not included.

Laserlands
I would be willing to buy one in early Feb..2010. I would make a honest review. I will not lie on it, but if you send me a good product, then there wouldn't be a problem. I take great pictures and will also make at least one video on Youtube.

I do however lack a LPM, but I have owned several green lasers and I know when one is up to par and when one isn't and if necessary, I would be willing to ship it to a member who does own one to test it out.

My question for you is, Where are the Laser-King Series 200mW 2 shipped out of? It says that they are made in the USA? Is this true? Also, Can you guarantee that the laser will get through USA customs if you are shipping from overseas?

Thanks,
Iskor12

I'm not sure if I count , but as you can see I have decent rep, and with my new IR thermometer I basically have an LPM +- 20mW, and I would be sure to mention that if I did a review. And I'm in support of the idea of sending out random items to be tested, maybe lower price items to less experienced members (like myself) and the more advanced items (laser king) to more experienced members like iskor or bryce?

will

I just looked at the possibility of these lasers not being up to spec.

Which makes me not want to participate in this. I would buy the 200mw if you can guarantee these are up to speculations.

roosl

Which makes me not want to participate in this. I would buy the 200mw if you can guarantee these are up to speculations.

I gotta razz you here.. Since you are speculating that these are not up to specification, then he can probably guarantee that they are up to speculations.
:D

Dear members,
i bought last week three items from Laserlands.com
  • Laser-King Military-Grade 200mW 532nm Laser Pointer -> Easily burns things :lasergun:
  • 20mW 5 in1 Blue Violet Purple Laser Pointer with 5 Star Caps
  • 100 mW 6in1 5 Patterns Green Laser Pointer with 5 Star Caps -> very bright and nice effects :wave:
They arrived and they are great i will post some photos and videos tomorrow.
one note i'm in Jordan and i got them shipped by DHL in less than a week ;)

hahahahaha--? 'speculations'?? I 'speculate' you dont need to worry about that-just wanting to participate would not be enough reason for them to be selling you one at half price.

So they offer free lasers, and everyone ignores the spam?

I'm a little disappointed TBH

Dear members,
i bought last week three items from Laserlands.com
  • Laser-King Military-Grade 200mW 532nm Laser Pointer -> Easily burns things :lasergun:
  • 20mW 5 in1 Blue Violet Purple Laser Pointer with 5 Star Caps
  • 100 mW 6in1 5 Patterns Green Laser Pointer with 5 Star Caps -> very bright and nice effects :wave:
They arrived and they are great i will post some photos and videos tomorrow.
one note i'm in Jordan and i got them shipped by DHL in less than a week ;)

His first post, just so happend to register when this thread came up. Buying three lasers from the same (new?) seller in the SAME week?

(Or did I misunderstand something here?)

Sorry, too much of a coincidence to be my cup of tea :wtf:

Greetz,
- Nicklas