Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Knives from DX

Helios

Wow those are the most crazy knives I have ever seen

8ca3d2d11f4a6b77264daf08aed3f278.jpg

I guess for $1500 it better be pretty amazing looking.

Extreme opposite:tinfoil: Honestly I don't see the benefit in a thousand dollar + knife vs a $300 knife.

Even between decent quality knifes in the $100 range to $300 range there isn't too much much of a difference:shrug:

I think the difference is that these are hand crafted and atleast some are one of a kind. Utility wise they are pretty much pointless as I wouldnt even want to use one to open a letter and risk scuffing it or even taking it out of a glass display case...:drool:

Last edited:
I think the difference is that these are hand crafted and atleast some are one of a kind. Utility wise they are pretty much pointless as I wouldnt even want to use one to open a letter and risk scuffing it or even taking it out of a glass display case...:drool:

Yup, kind of the same reason I refuse to spend more than $30 on a pen.

Maybe if I win the lottery or finally start making some very serious money my outlook will change:p

HIMNL9

^ Just avoid "stainless steel" blades, if you want hard blades ..... i've never found a decent blade made in stainless steel ..... and, for the opposite, all the good steel blades (hardened steel alloys) that i've found, rust in few days, if not kept oiled :).

Last edited:

HIMNL9

My girl is "really happy" after I told her today that I´ve ordered some cool throwing knives :evil:

Ehm ..... er ..... i will suggest you to not let her use them, then ..... at least, if you don't like to do the "target" part in the game :whistle: .....

(just kidding :p :D)

Thanks, I might order one of them!

My girl is "really happy" after I told her today that I´ve ordered some cool throwing knives :evil:

Your lucky to have a girl like that, my ex always was like "what! another knife?!?, how much did this one cost you!?!?" after which i usually answered "not more then your parfume and make-up:na:"

Btw any of you guys tried damascus knifes on ebay?, usually from UK sellers
Like this one http://cgi.ebay.nl/Emanuele-CUSTOM-...ible_Knives&hash=item4aad603117#ht_5348wt_922

Or this one.
http://cgi.ebay.nl/Superb-A-Entirel...149?pt=Collectible_Knives&hash=item3cba93b93d

Or this one..
http://cgi.ebay.nl/DAMASCUS-CUSTOM-...tDomain_0&hash=item2a12db162a#ht_10213wt_1026

Sometimes there are cool looking damascus knifes being sold for just a few euro's, shipping is a killer though....
But if these are decent quality damascus knifes i wouldnt mind paying those shipping costs

Last edited:

LaZeRz

Don't let your GF see that knife...^^

She will run away never to be seen again...

Last edited: