Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just Me, Sayin' "Thanks"

live_long_and_prosper.jpg

Live long and prosper

jooopy

Well on my sweet 16 th post let me say even as a noobage I agree Dave rocks this place.congrats...Brother!!!!

Morgan

What more can be said about Dave? There are simply not enough words...

... and thanks just doesn't seem enough.

Same sentiment as all, Dave, it is is you that should get all the thanks. We are just here because, we're here because, we're here! And it's all the better for you being here too.

M
:)

No Dave, THANK YOU! you are one of the biggest assets to the forum, proud to have you here :D

I couldn't have said it better myself. Granted, I know I'm not the one you are thanking, I barely know you, I would feel weird accepting your thanks =/ I do however know that you are the one we should be thanking ;)

Well I guess a congratulation is in order for you on this momentous occasion.
10,000 posts is one heck of a post count. Thats a lot of help, advice, support and witty humor you have given to us LPF members, Thanks

10,000 vintage beer cans
276830761_fa61b26377.jpg

Am I the only pne who noticed the huge-ass can in the top-middle? Is that a beer can?! Or what people back in teh good-ole days called a keg? I hope it's a pork n' beans can...

don't see any 'made in the USA' cans there--must be UK- not French--no wine bottles there
LOL Aussie maybe?

DAVE, You are truly the HEART & SOUL of this Forum. To merely say "THANKS" would be like saying "the Grand Canyon is a big hole in the ground". But, in order to say what our
"THANKS" really means, would require AVERY to incorporate several new servers, something that isn't very cost effective. lol So I'll just leave it at "THANKS" & conclude that YOU know what we all are trying to say in just a few words.
THANKS DAVE !!!!!!!!!!

Great Video! :D
But your home is too neat for my taste.

Oh... I actually focused the camera closer to the desk so the other part of my desk wouldn't show (I wasn't trying to hide my face) because it wasn't tidy enough :angel:

daguin

My Gift, to you, and to all of LPF:

Watch in HD!
Link: YouTube - Fulfilling A Promise

Nikokapo + cereal = TOTAL WIN! :bowdown:

Am I the only pne who noticed the huge-ass can in the top-middle? Is that a beer can?! Or what people back in teh good-ole days called a keg? I hope it's a pork n' beans can...

In the old days we could get one gallon beer cans. I think at least Fosters might still do this. In the realm of the "keg" there was/is the "pony keg" @ 15 gallons and the "full keg" @ 30 gallons. I also think there is something called a "party ball" that is something less than 15 gallons

Or at least that is what I read once :angel:

Peace,
dave

I've tried beer and I don't like it... or any alcohol for that matter...

I know I know... I'm a natural designated driver :D

i love lpf too!!! itsgreat that it keeps you going and gives you something to work at to keep your mind off divorce/burgl. glad you are so dedicated to lpf !!!!! you are a very big part of this forum and we gladly tk you for all that you do....ohh my friend should be sending you some of his lasers for testing this should help keep you busy ..lol!!!