Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Introducing Radiant Electronics and the Radiant Alpha Power Meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you guys be putting the $5.99 display option capability on checkout? Or would I arrange that with you guys personally.. Don't mind the delay time if those other display options were available.

Nice meter. For the price I will be adding one eventually to my arsenal. I want to have more than one to compare against to make sure they keep reading the same.

These meters will easily detect the head from your hand given a few seconds to respond.
Hmm... Maybe you can start marketing them as expensive fever detectors too :).

All current orders up to today have been shipped out. Please check your email for confirmation of the shipment from us.

Will you guys be putting the $5.99 display option capability on checkout? Or would I arrange that with you guys personally.. Don't mind the delay time if those other display options were available.

We are still currently looking into options for other possible displays. We'll keep you updated.

I'll do a full review once I get mine in as well. Thanks Mario!

Last edited:
Man I want one and those hosts for $14!? Can they be easily modified to fit a 18650?! Ill take a meter and a host if so!

darn im sticking to 18650s so I dont have to purchase more bats or chargers. Looks nice though! Im still very tempted to get a meter even though I have hardly any use for such a thing! :drool:

We are still waiting on some more components to come in, they should be here next week.

I do hope I can manage to get an order in for one ASAP; I'm waiting on a Kenometer to be built but that'll be a while -- and I have a CNI PGL-III with an expiring warrany in 4 weeks, and I think it's way underpowered. :\

So hopefully they'll be available before then...

Status
Not open for further replies.