Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How many hours a week do you work?

How mnay hours do you work a week?

• Total voters

Doofus

I never stop working. I'm at the office probably 30 hours a week, but considering I live in the same house as my boss... no free time.

daguin

It varies from semester to semester. I try to always keep it under 15 hours of lecture a week. This semester I'm doing 9 hours a week ;)

Peace,
dave

Things

I dont really have a job yet, but I do lighting/sound/followspot occasionally for a local theatre, which can spread for up to 22hrs over 2 days. As well as events such as school disco's etc at my school..

Rob

Right now I work about 10-20 hours a week, it depends on how lazy I'm feeling, hahaha. That's only when I'm in school though, when I don't I average about 25-30 hours.

kind of hard to calculate as it's random for me....
First off, i work every weekend at the ambulance, on call shifts are 24 hours. But since i live within city limits i am allowed to go home...And i only go out on emergency calls and hospital transfers.
I also PRN during the week for the ambulance, and am in college trying to get my nursing degree.
Plus i've got this hobby, which at time when i get bogged down by lots of orders it almost feels like a job, but overall i love it.

i usually cool down for an hour or two a day for my xbox live and tv, and try to set aside one day a week where i do absolutely nothing....which i usually spend playing with lasers....lol

I work 40hrs a week every week and the rest of the time I am confined to the house....for now.

summers I work (worked) 60+ hours a week, winters are usually 40 or less a week.

About twice every winter a storm rolls in, shit hits the fan at work, and we have an 80+ hour work week. (tube sand SUCKS!).

This winter a damn in our area is failing and everybody wants sand bags so its freakin crazy.

I manage "production" at a concrete bag plant and just started school this fall to become an electrical engineer... now I have an excuse to work less hours and they cant say squat because they are the ones that are paying for it! muahahahaha

Last edited:
Not sure if "work" is the right word...:thinking:

I'm in the Shop 10-14 hours a day for 7 days a week...
I get to play with a lot of different electronic projects...
my own and some client's projects...
I love going to "work" every day... I just need to cross the
driveway to get there...:cool:

But if it is sunny and warm out and no jobs are pending...
I shut down and go for a Bike Ride.... Hey... I'm the boss...:eg:

Jerry
Please hire meh!!