Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How do you handle your laser?

How do you handle your laser?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi folks! It seems that ridiculous polls are the theme lately so I thought join the fun & try one of my own, here goes :D

Whenever you take out one of your lasers to mess around with or show it off to someone,
which of these methods do you use when generally handling that laser??

Option 1 - dart tosser
1dartthrower.jpg

Option 2 - the detonator
2detonator.jpg

Option 3 - the taco holder
3spider.jpg

Option 4 - 2 handed charlie
4twohandedcharlie.jpg

All answers are public, multiple choices allowed. If there's another method you use not demonstrated above please let me know, maybe we can add it. Thanks for playing! ;)

:beer:

Last edited:

ARG

What about us with mostly forward clicky lasers? :p

Usually dart tosser or detonator for my tailcap clicky ones :)

I handle mine rough. I think someone once told me its called "choaking the chicken" or something :thinking:

I usually do hold detonator style but if its side click, I usually hold it two different ways. It depends how I pick it up.

Last edited:
What about us with mostly forward clicky lasers? :p

Usually dart tosser or detonator for my tailcap clicky ones :)

I didn't want to include forward clickies in the poll because dont we all use them the same? I call that one the thumb wrestler but if there's another way..... :crackup:

I handle mine rough. I think someone once told me its called "choaking the chicken" or something :thinking:

I usually do hold detonator style but if its side click, I usually hold it two different ways. It depends how I pick it up.

Nice hehe... those two different ways have to be a 2 hand charlie or a thumb wrestler, just guessing though :D

Things

Where's the option for holding it between your teeth and using you tongue to activate the clicky? :p

Last edited:
Where's the option for holding it between your teeth and using you tongue to activate the clicky? :p

Yeah thats 'the dentist' & I am waiting for you to submit that along with a picture :na:

Last edited:

Things

Hehe only just went to the dentist yesterday, probably shouldn't break any teeth on the laser just yet.

Although, when I'm holding a laser, usually I hold it like a pencil, but detonator style if it has a back clicky :p

Mix of Detonator and Two-handed, depending on what the situation calls for.

And how heavy the host is.

I always love to have a thumb ready at clicky switch, so I can turn it off faster than you can blink, to avoid "sh*t happens" scenario.

Well so far Eud, you & I are the only ones using the charlie depending on what laser you're using. Too funny man :crackup:

EDIT: nvrmnd someone else just voted on the 2HC a minute after this reply, doh!

Last edited:

Blord

Mostly two handed. I wouldn't think what a clumsy person could do with one hand on the laser.