Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Host of the year for 2010

can I enter my cat I want to enter my cat, come on let me enter my cat :crackup:

I have three boxes of tubes and a gocart. Your question is irrelevant ;) :whistle:

IMG_0049.JPG

GBD

My jaw just dropped Qumefox..

:drool:

so....many....toobs!!!!!!

Meh. there are more than that still in the barn. Most of them aren't types most people would find very useful. Unless your trying to rebuild old military radios or something.. The point being, while there is a little audio type stuff.. 12ax7's and the like, mixed in.. Most of them are just common junk very few people would want.

Last edited:
LOL! You guys are so funny! Seriously those last few posts made me laugh...

Anyways...

@Bobby & jakeGT: Uhh... my electric shaver can test(osterone)ify i am well and truly male. There are 2 people in my avatar pic, the GIRL on the left is my girlfriend, user Chezumss, the longhaired hippy-ish GUY on the right is me.
Glad we cleared that up.

@Bobby (alone): Don't worry about offending me, you don't need to be apologetic the whole time! :D Lighten up! Also, it's Host of the year rather than laser of the year. I don't know enough about labbies or gas lasers to host a competition about 'em.

@Ehgemus: I'd be very much more in favour of that than the open post-vote method. My worry was that with a total of 4 threads about it (this, 2 for semi-finals and one for finals) people would get pissed off with it. I'll ask a mod tonight.

@Helios: There will be another thread made. It will be made next Friday.

@Flaminpyro: Sure, if you can make your cat shoot lasers, as far as i'm concerned he\she has won the competition already. What's his\her name? We not long ago got a cat called Sigmund and he's recently discovered the joy of bringing other cats in through his catflap and engaging in combat with them at night in the kitchen. *sigh*

@qumefox: I have half a Toblerone and a jar of sulphur. So now YOU'RE irrelevant! :na:
...btw, can i have a tube? :D

Thanks for your patience, and sorry this is dragging on for longer than it's supposed to.

Last edited:

Bobby

@Bobby & jakeGT: Uhh... my electric shaver can test(osterone)ify i am well and truly male. There are 2 people in my avatar pic, the GIRL on the left is my girlfriend, user Chezumss, the longhaired hippy-ish GUY on the right is me.
Glad we cleared that up..
Jake got me! I read his post, then took a look at the avatar & saw cleavage :D Sometimes being mostly blind is a bummer :(

jakeGT

haha dudes. idont know what the hell i was on last night. good lord i feel retarded and am very sorry for being a dips***

umss

Is it just me or is this getting more conveluted by the day, can I enter my cat I want to enter my cat, come on let me enter my cat :crackup:
Can someone make green laser beams come out of her eyes ;)
2yjtu2v.jpg

Awww i love cats :D Here you go
lsrca.jpg

jakeGT

Here's my kitty! He doesn't have laser beams coming out of his eyes :(

176e696d.jpg

jakeGT

Haha meowww ! He's such a funny kitty!

I told you flaminpyro my kitty would definitely win over yours!

Arayan

OT
Very nice pets and lasers... I suggest you to open a thread :)
/OT

Ok everyone. Got the thumbs up from 2007Revolution, he says he doesn't see a problem so (because of how opposed you all were to having a vet judge your hosts) on Friday i will open 2 new threads, each one will be one semi-final. I may decide on a way to divide them, i may allocate randomly. Then the winners of the two seperate polls -semi-finals- will be entered in the final. This will also be a poll consisting of just the winners.

Everyone happy now? Prize is decided. Dates are decided. Method is decided. Now nothing should change. Entries will be accepted (from anyone who hasn't yet entered) until Friday.

Until then, everyone entering PM me the link to one picture, one video and\or one thread you want me to embed into the semi-final poll. It's your responsibility to get it to me with enough time before the poll begins for me to put it in the thread, otherwise it'll go up late which will probably decrease your votes. The only rules for the pictures are that they must not display bad laser safety! Pictures including women, cats, fish, chainsaws, zombies, waffles and Jamie from MythBusters are allowed... and tbh, are probably an easy way to accumulate votes... so long as they visibly contain the host. :crackup:

Less relevantly:
@Flaminpyro, Chezumss, jakeGT: I should get some pictures of Sigmund, shouldn't i? He got shut in the cellar today. I arrived home and he was sticking his paws around the door (it's a slide door, otherwise he could open it himself) so i opened it and he walked out, then i was about to shut the door and he went back down there... *sigh*... cats are difficult animals.

@Everyone: There is still time if you want pictures of Chez w/ your host, it'll probably increase votes. Cost is one PHR sled, shipping is free (unless it exceeds $5). ;)

Last edited:

anselm

Tiki, go to the general forum, there you can vote and bump in the actual polls.;)