Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Holographic Laser Warning Decals!

Thanks for your understanding Monte. I was worried that may message may seem to come out like I didn't care.
I'll looking into alternate options for email confirmations that may be more helpful.

The lens in the photos is actually a stock lens from the 9mm diodes (equivalent to a G-1 / G-2)
There is a great deal of empty space in the lens holders for these lenses because there is only a single optic.
There is almost no space in a three-element lens for glow powder to be installed. So if you were using a three-element lens
your best bet would probably be to have the glow powder installed in the lens cap (if you're using one)

If you want a lens cap with a glow effect, I would recommend this thread here:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-gitd-focus-rings-after-glow-78958.html
He's been selling these caps for a while, so I try not to intrude on his sales.

If you want glow powder installed in a single element lens I can certainly do that for you. I'd just charge cost/shipping + $3.
Just be aware single element lenses cost around $50. (But if you have one you can send it to me and I just charge return shipping and the $3)

Let me know what you would like to do and I'll be glad to help you!

Sorry I forgot to post here but I got my stickers in and they are great it really adds a professional look to any build. I will be ordering more!

Just a quick note, Nick sells a QUALITY product, from laser kit, decals, t-shirts and other accessories! I'm a customer of his (no relation) but I've been 110% satisfied with everything from the laser kit, to decals and more! He makes a quality product and takes great pride in his work. The laser looks great as well as performs exceptionally well. All the decals and shirts I've purchased have been equal-excellent in quality. I've been a very satisfied customer for several months now and have nothing to say except he's the best in my book! Keep up the great work my friend! If you still offer the "glow in the dark decals" I'll have to order some-I think those are the only ones I don't have already! It's been nothing but a pleasure dealing with you all along the way! Prompt return of emails and describing everything in great details sold me on the decals first, then the laser later. It's going stronger than ever after the lens upgrade.
Thanks again my friend! Best regards,
David

I ordered some decals and safety glasses. Curious to see what the glow in the dark decals look like :)

Received 4 decals thanks you !

They were too big for my hosts so i had to cut them in 2 pieces but it's alright, im happy ^_^

Thanks everyone for the feedback. elbelle if you want I can make the decals in custom sizes. If at some point you want a smaller version of the standard warning decal just shoot me a PM.

i will be placing an order in the near future but want to finish my planned builds so i can get an order for all of my lasers :) these decals look great and cant go wrong with the price either

Nick is THE man!
I've had Nick make custom size decals in several types and they've all came out sharp, clear and perfect every time!
You might be able to find some cheaper ones but you SURE won't find any of the quality that Nick offers for his prices. You get what you pay for!
Keep up the great job Nick!
Thanks!!

My latest order arrived the other day with the larger decals and they look great!
Nice addition to put on the outside of my padded hard case that holds the laser, goggles and spare batteries. Excellent job as always Nick! Thanks!!
:)

All the best you Nick!
Hope the move didn't stress you out too much! Decals look great as usual!
Now I have several larger decals on the Shinp club lasers and you should see the looks I get when people read them and then I fire everything up! I do provide red/green/blue eye protection if they guests request. Most of the multicolor lasers are <1W except a couple of the larger animation ones. If I ever do an outdoor party I guess I'll have to apply for a waver/exception from the FAA.... :) Take care, stay warm!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hi Nick,
Received my order today. Excellent Job!!

BTW - Those custom triangular ones are just what I wanted. :cool:

:thanks:

Nick -

Just a quick pic. to show how those custom decals look! :thanks: again.

f3a95399-a822-430f-a9a4-cf9a3af23f3c_zpsfde78647.jpg

I ordered a few of these GitD aperture warning stickers to for my laser projectors I am building. I think it will be pretty cool looking, I hope these glow brightly :)

The picture looks great. The ridges in the case accent the holographics.

The glow in the dark decals are not extremely bright but they do the job. I've tried some methods to increase the brightness but found nothing practical unfortunately.

Thanks for your guy's business!