Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Holographic Laser Warning Decals!

Going to order some but feel torn between just having them read <5mw or something closer to spec for some of my Fasttech modules (such as <100mw).

I typically try to get as close to spec as I can with my lasers. But I suppose it's just personal preference.

Great to hear it Pman! I'm sure you'll love them.

Just an update - all orders have been shipped!

Just wanted to say I am a big fan of your decals. You sell these things for almost nothing and their quality is great :beer:

Here is a 501B where I cut it in half ;)
87a8252b-e789-4cbd-a205-09e6a3923f73_zps52936fb0.jpg

4af90a25-d3a2-47af-8bf9-0d505a5dd033_zpsd6d64d31.jpg

and here is a C6
03399995-5342-4411-a85e-39ecc14277cf_zps715996ae.jpg

If Nick's all caught up and shipped out I guess It's time to order more to keep him busy! :-)

That end of this C6 is cool! I went back to the website thinking I had missed something (I had not... Did I?). Some GitD ends like you have on this unit would be real cool! (thinking,hoping, assuming that enough "Back-Scatter" would get the GitD stuff glowing)

Nick is there any chance you can add to your inventory round decals that would do this?

An even bigger one for round projector apertures (guestimating 2.5") might get you some sales with the PL crowd also.

My stickers aint gotten here yet, prob today - or very soon :)

and here is a C6
03399995-5342-4411-a85e-39ecc14277cf_zps715996ae.jpg

That focus adapter is very nice looking, I agree. I would love to take credit for it, but that's someone else's work. I'm sure Mhemling could enlighten us on that..

I actually should have the capability to round decals in a week or two.
My standard glow decals have low glow capability compared to a strontium aluminate composition that must have been used for that adapter.

I do have strontium aluminate though, as it's what I apply to the focus adapters I use.

I'd be glad to see what I can do if you want to shoot me a PM with some more details on what you might be interested in.

That focus adapter is very nice looking, I agree. I would love to take credit for it, but that's someone else's work. I'm sure Mhemling could enlighten us on that..

I actually should have the capability to round decals in a week or two.
My standard glow decals have low glow capability compared to a strontium aluminate composition that must have been used for that adapter.

I do have strontium aluminate though, as it's what I apply to the focus adapters I use.

I'd be glad to see what I can do if you want to shoot me a PM with some more details on what you might be interested in.
Fairly certain that focus adapter is made by Mohrenberg :)

I have one on 2mW laser I carry around in my pocket everyday, it hasn't peeled/gotten damaged in the 6 months I've had it.

Last edited:
What? so far all my $2 reds and that laser in the picture have their stickers peeling off in less than 2 months.

What? so far all my $2 reds and that laser in the picture have their stickers peeling off in less than 2 months.

I'm basically saying after 6 months of hard use mine hasn't peeled yet.

The answer to your question is no, they don't peel. They are not cheap labels, they are really good quality.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback ARGLaser. I don't carry any of mine quite that much so it's good to hear that they will stand up to it.

I could make a sticker with the FDA logo on it. It seems like you would just be replacing a worn one anyway so I don't see the harm.

So redbean, no sticker is going to last as long as a metal host but I guarantee that mine are of high quality and will last longer than the stock sticker there.

once i get a few of my builds completed ill contact you for warning stickers for them along with the FDA sticker. need to LPM my builds so i can get the right outputs for the stickers :beer:

Back