Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

highlasers fuckers finally refund me, darn...

highlasers finally refunded me. i paid about $310 for the 150mw laser . i just got a TOPLASER green laser 150mw key switch model from LASERPOINTERPEN.NET and relieved after testing its power and lit a cigarette with it. the beam is much brighter than the 150mw and 125mw. i attached the pics i shot last afternoon as follows:
top-150mw-green-laser-top-laser-2.jpg

top-150mw-green-laser-top-laser-3.jpg

top-150mw-green-laser-top-laser-4.jpg

i began to trust laserpointerpen.net now after my a year's trial through highlasers, laserto and warnlaser. i know little about the blue laser 473nm and the Andy told me that its 80mW blue 473nm can reach 100mw. ir filtered. anybody bought the 80mw before?

Last edited:

such a potty mouth, bend over mom want's to give you a spanking for talking like that !

well blue handhelds have very short duty cycles i suggest getting in on Glenns aka scopeguys group buy he has untouchable prices - for 1,400 i wouldn't buy a blue but a green monster -oh please stop using bad lango on here its unneeded -thanks

John

And if your going to light cigarettes w/ an unfiltered greenie use goggles...
Don't thank me for this it was thru the knowledge of others before me that stresses this important bullet point

Yeah... that's the first thing I want to see on the Forum when I log on...
An immature Noob trying to sound like an adult by swearing in the Thread Title...

Ooooohhh... I'm so impressed.... NOT....:tsk:

Perhaps spending some money on a camera that could produce a decent image wouldn't hurt.

Nice start on LPF........:whistle:

Jerry

highlaser sucks,what about laserpointerpen? Anyone bought the laser pointer from it?

Reactions: ARG
i'm Denish American, the immigrant, and not a good English talker.
that's why i talked much coz i just wanna get my point delivered well...who cares you're not impressed? Thank god it's a English forum.
I just told the truth and advise would-be laser buyers to be alert.
Just hope those who share the same purchasing experience share the info.

well blue handhelds have very short duty cycles i suggest getting in on Glenns aka scopeguys group buy he has untouchable prices - for 1,400 i wouldn't buy a blue but a green monster -oh please stop using bad lango on here its unneeded -thanks

John

thanks much for saying that. I will consider joining a group buy by saving some dollars.--thanks...

i'm Denish American, the immigrant, and not a good English talker.
that's why i talked much coz i just wanna get my point delivered well...who cares you're not impressed? Thank god it's a English forum.
I just told the truth and advise would-be laser buyers to be alert.
Just hope those who share the same purchasing experience share the info.

people havent been referring to your bad english. they were referring to the cursing on a public forum that kids are a part of... especially in the title of the thread...

Heyyy I'm Danish too. Anyways if you're looking for more deals check out the buy and sell section or group buy. You can get some better deals than what you paid