Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gun or Speaker?

Which should I buy?

• Total voters

OMFG are you kidding me? There is NO decision. Of course, coming from me, you already know my answer.

Get the friggin gun. Your car already has enough speakers.

And be glad: you're getting a tax RETURN. I've owed for the past few years, so I never have "extra" money for such things.

And be glad: you're getting a tax RETURN. I've owed for the past few years, so I never have "extra" money for such things.

Bummer that sucks....

Here's the good and the bad news.

Good news...I made more this year than the last.
Bad news...I went up in a tax bracket, so I will be getting much less than normal.

I don't think that I am going to be able to get the gun.

Here's my new plan.

Buy/Make a 200mW Green laser and put the rest in my savings. I should have enough money by the middle of the Year to buy my AR. :)

Sounds like a plan, unless Obama bans all guns by then.

I'd just save up the extra $100 and get the gun ASAP.

HIMNL9

By the way ..... don't forget the accessories ..... :p :crackup:

barbie.jpg

(Sorry, just kidding, but i can't resist sometimes :p :D)

IMO buying a good gun is better than any electronic of the same price, there are an infinite number of life-saving and recreational uses for a gun, while a speaker can just make sound. You can never have too many guns for the inevitable zombie/communist invasion XD
And also, why do people think guns=violence? Guns are a tool, and statistically speaking fast food kills many, many times for people every year than guns... the same goes for fists and blunt objects... it's not like we'll outlaw cheeseburgers or sticks! (although there are those who will try :) ).

will

i'm a speaker man myself but not a single 10 dual 4ohm if i were you that way you can bridge them at 2 0r 4 ohm mono depending how stable your amp is
i am running dual 4 ohm stage 3 fosgate powered by a 1000 watt 25 to life punch 150

i am running dual 4 ohm stage 3 fosgate powered by a 1000 watt 25 to life punch 150

...word

Are they still using capacitors? My head lights would pulse to the bass LOL.

Glad to hear you found someone else John. :yh: