Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gooeygus?

Hey there. I really hate to make a public thread like this but I am getting somewhat worried. I have had an on-going repair for Gooeygus with my Dorcy JR PHR. Last I heard from him was almos a month ago, him saying that he got my driver in the mail and would get my laser finished up asap. Iv sent him several messages but no response. His page on LPF shows that he is relatively active, so I don't know what to think. I hope nothing happend to him or something but yeah. If anyone is close with him and has any information on what he's been up to, its greatly appreciated.

I apologize in advance if this kind of thing is kind of inappropriate to call someone out.

daguin

Hey there. I really hate to make a public thread like this but I am getting somewhat worried. I have had an on-going repair for Gooeygus with my Dorcy JR PHR. Last I heard from him was almos a month ago, him saying that he got my driver in the mail and would get my laser finished up asap. Iv sent him several messages but no response. His page on LPF shows that he is relatively active, so I don't know what to think. I hope nothing happend to him or something but yeah. If anyone is close with him and has any information on what he's been up to, its greatly appreciated.

I apologize in advance if this kind of thing is kind of inappropriate to call someone out.

I do not believe that GooeyGus has ever failed anyone.

Strange indeed

Peace,
dave

i sent him a message through msn. ive never known him to fail anyone either. hes usually a stand up guy. maybe hes just been busy lately.

Have you SEEN the picture(s) of his girlfriend? I'd be busy too....

Disclaimer: This is total sarcasm, a joke only, no harm intended. You can't post pictures on the web and not expect to get razzed a little. :D

But yeah, he's a stand-up guy, I'm sure it'll get worked out with him.

daguin

Have you SEEN the picture(s) of his girlfriend? I'd be busy too....
Disclaimer: This is total sarcasm, a joke only, no harm intended. You can't post pictures on the web and not expect to get razzed a little. :D
But yeah, he's a stand-up guy, I'm sure it'll get worked out with him.

She's even nicer in person :drool:

Peace,
dave

I would trust Jason without a second thought! He is a great guy and always come through! I see him on AIM all the time, I think he is just very busy with something now.

I just talked to Jason (GOOEY GUS) on TUESDAY, & he HAS been busy. There has been a death in his immediate family. Let's all band together & give him the moral support
like any GOOD family would. That includes buggin' him about any projects hes has had of yours recently. Our prayers & well wishes go out to you & your family JASON. I'm sure
we ALL feel the same.............rob

GG won't let you down, I don't blame you for being concerned, but rest assured it will work out. Like Phoenix has already mentioned, he has had some "life" get in the way.

diachi

Ahh that's a shame, he's a good guy. I was wondering what was happening, I'm expecting something from him too. Well my question has been answered.

My thoughts are with you and your family Jason if you are reading this. Take care, hope to see you back as soon as reasonably possible.

Regards,

Adam

daguin

Ahh that's a shame, he's a good guy. I was wondering what was happening, I'm expecting something from him too. Well my question has been answered.
My thoughts are with you and your family Jason if you are reading this. Take care, hope to see you back as soon as reasonably possible.
Regards,
Adam

One of the curses of living is that eventually more of the people you knew are dead than the number of people you know who are still alive.

My thoughts are with you, Brother

Peace,
dave

mfo

One of the curses of living is that eventually more of the people you knew are dead than the number of people you know who are still alive.

My thoughts are with you, Brother

Peace,
dave

Seriously...sometimes it seems like life is torture :'(

Sorry to hear about your loss bro.

Yeah hes always seemed like a good guy. I didn't expect him screwing me over or anything, I just wanted to know what was up. Unfortunately, this wasn't the kind of news I wanted to hear. I knew someone was in the hospital but I didn't know how serious it was.

If Gooey does end up reading this, I would like to truly apologize for bothering you and being impatient. I'm sure you can already tell you have moral support everywhere...including myself.

I'm honestly sorry to hear of your loss bud.

Jason's a great guy. He repaired one of my green lasers (as we live only a city away).

Hang in there Jason, hope you feel better.

Raybo

God speed Jason, sorry to hear about your loss.

GG did a very difficult 635nm build for me and it sometimes took him a while to answer my PM's (I think it's something called "work"?)

Jason bent over backwards to make the best build possible, and he did just that!
Super job on his part and his attention to detail is the best!

Ray

Last edited: