Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Girl on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daguin

Welcome to the forum.

You look old enough to understand that the geeks are gonna perv, right?

Don't let them bother you. They are pretty harmless. If anyone gets out of hand, notify the admin or one of the veterans

Peace,
dave

Welcome! Girls are a rarity here, in fact the only other one i can think of is Schrecken_Licht, and she's quite brilliant when it comes to lasers.. no pun intended.

Enjoy!

daguin

Welcome! Girls are a rarity here, in fact the only other one i can think of is Schrecken_Licht, and she's quite brilliant when it comes to lasers.. no pun intended.

Enjoy!

She's one heck of an artists as well :D

Peace,
dave

Welcome!

I don't know how somebody could NOT find lasers fascinating...
Also, Dave gave good advice here.

BTW, I bet your boyfriend talked you into registering on the forums, am I right?

Looking forward to you reviews, build, posts, thoughts and experiences with lasers!

:wave:

welcome.gif
to the Forum...
Like the other guys have stated.... most of the members
are harmless.. but just in case... heed Dave's advice...

Enjoy your stay....:cool:

Jerry

Last edited:
Actually, he told me about the forum, and I did it myself.
Thanks though.

:)

Last edited:

ZRTMWA

Enjoy!

And Buffy and C0ld's lady too (BeautySoulQueen)

Well good for you little lady and welcome to the forum :wave: your boy friend is one lucky guy to have a pretty girl like you and to like lasers also is iceing on the cake ;) have fun and enjoy your self :D

Flaminpyro...

Actually, he told me about the forum, and I did it myself.
Thanks though.

:)

DJNY

Hi there! Welcome to the big great awesome LPF!! :bday:
Hope you´re going to have a good time here and get more and more interested into the fascinating world of laserz :pop:

BTW: Why does my GF don´t like lasers :can:

Welcome to the forums....enjoy your stay. :)
FYI: I think BulletHarmony is an awesome user name. :)

Welcome to the forum! Just to be on the safe side, read the rules and such when you get a minute. I'm sure you already know what's up, but it's always a good thing to do. Enjoy your stay here! Oh and as a heads-up... expect to be spending a bit of cash on these babies ;) Though it should help that you can just steal bandanna's whenever you'd like!

And yeah, lasers are amazing. I really don't how this forum isn't overcrowded with people. It kind of surprises me.

daguin

Welcome to the forum! Just to be on the safe side, read the rules and such when you get a minute. I'm sure you already know what's up, but it's always a good thing to do. Enjoy your stay here! Oh and as a heads-up... expect to be spending a bit of cash on these babies ;) Though it should help that you can just steal bandanna's whenever you'd like!

And yeah, lasers are amazing. I really don't how this forum isn't overcrowded with people. It kind of surprises me.

Or he can just steal hers ;)

In any 12 hour period, there are ~3K people through this forum

Peace,
dave

Status
Not open for further replies.