Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GGW SLED GB & PHR's & LPC's as low as $12 ea.!

I sent out a few yesterday, & I PM'd those folks, unless you wanted harvesting, all the sleds will go out today.   Please let me know when you get them, if they are ConUS and more than 2 weeks, let me know as well, as 1st class mail s/b under 2 weeks.   Folks w/ harvesting, they went out 05-02.  Thanks everyone!

Re: GGW SLED GB & PHR's & LPC's as low as $12 ea.!

All are Shipped as of this morning. Please let me know when they arrive friends! Thanks All!

Of course, I can still sell more sleds, check the Buy Sell Trade area.

Last edited:
All are Shipped as of this morning. Please let me know when they arrive friends! Thanks All!

Of course, I can still sell more sleds, check the Buy Sell Trade area.
Mine arrived today ;-)
Thank you Glenn!

Bob

Just got mine, arrived in great packaging scope :) Thanks buddy, will buy again from your next GB

I would most definitely rep you but it is not working atm :D

Milos

thanks man.
Got them on Saturday!! As always - top notch !!

did I mention I would take two (2) of the GGH sleds or LD's which ever you are offering, thanks.

Flaminpyro

did I mention I would take two (2) of the GGH sleds or LD's which ever you are offering, thanks.

Flaminpyro

I'm sure you mean GGW's I will check and see if any are left. Thanks all those letting me know the items arrived Best Wishes!