Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB/Holiday forum members only offer..

I found out the issue. The card I got can't be used internationally, apparently onevanilla cards could be used internationally until march 2012 but now they cant. :/

I May be interested in a GB for the Reke-91B but one picture shows an ILDA cable connector and the other pictures do not. Please confirm if REKE-91B has ILDA input.

Thank You
rodman1369

Second Group Buying

Now is the time to publish the next group buying.

According to the information i have collected up until now, the item reke-91B got the most fans, so it is the group buying item for this time.

200mW 445nm Star Party Auto Sound DMX512 ILDA PC Single Blue Stage Laser Projector Reke-91B

Laser Power: 200mW
Color: Blue
Wave Length: Blue 445nm
Voltage: 100--250V; 50-60Hz
Control Mode: Sound Active, Auto, DMX512, ILDA PC
Pattern: More than 128 kinds of patterns
Scanner: 10K High-speed polarize

Original Price: $177.39
Discounted Price: $ 141.92
20% Off
Coupon Code: reke91

http://www.lasersman.com/laser-projector-single-blue-stage-200mw-445nm/

And there are two clear-stocking items, only 20 left, so a crazy big sale, and the biggest discount, low price, just catch the chance to get it.

1. 300mW 405nm Waterproof Adjustable Violet Blue Laser Pointer Pen
300mW-405nm-Waterproof-OpenBack-Adjust-Focus-Violet-Purple-Blue-Laser-Pointer-Pen_1.jpg

Original Price: US$212.71
Discounted Price: $ 106.36
50% Off
Coupon Code: LMSALE

2. 300mW 405nm Waterproof Open-Back Violet Blue Light Laser Pointer Pen

Original Price: US$239.98
Discounted Price: $ 95.99
60% off
Coupon Code: promotion

http://www.lasersman.com/300mw-405nm-waterproof-open-back-violet-purple-blue-light-laser-pointer-pen/

Thanks

Any question, just contact me at any time.

Sincerely yours
Kaidy

Last edited:
Anyone other than wheedy receive a laser yet??

Edit: whoops, thanks Pman...I should've checked that thread again!

Last edited:
I just placed my order for a 200mW 532nm 4-in-1. Hopefully it comes out with the specs I am hoping for because I have several friends who will likely want one as well.

Received my 3pcs today, two of them underspec (<100mW), one broken

Nice videos! I don't know if you read my review but I used your quote about guaranteed 150mw I hope you don't mind. All 6 of mine were under spec and one was also broken. You have to pay for shipping for them to repair it or replace it.

DJNY

Nice videos! I don't know if you read my review but I used your quote about guaranteed 150mw I hope you don't mind. All 6 of mine were under spec and one was also broken. You have to pay for shipping for them to repair it or replace it.

Just saw it, very well done!

I´m also planing on doing one, it´s not going to be positive.
I don´t care that much about the lasers being <100mW, but we we´re promised that they´re >150mW. Also the non working one is a big bummer.

Encap

What do you expect from a Chinese internet store who will do and say anything for a few pennies like DD and offers everything in the world and more than likely stocks little or nothing? Especially from a lowest man on totem pole employee.? If those people question or confront a boss directly they are gone very soon.

So you get answers like the one I got when I pointed out thay list an SKY laser at twice the price of geting it directly from SKY.
They answer : "Thanks for your attention to my topic and our sites.
You know even if the same looking item will be different . not only in prices, but also in quality, material, lasting time. We have our own manufacture, so the price is guaranteed."
Am I supposed to believe they made a SKY copy at twice the price and different(better) quality?
The whole thing is a big joke by DD/Lasersman.

On the forum you have this one running and now another DD site, thelaserfans.com, running the same trolling for customers/$'s kind of operation for poorly described items of questionable quality that they don't even have most of the time.

That they are here fishing in the forum just shows desperation for $s, not sincerely trying to make a better business.

They are OK for manufacturers close out and dollar store type merchandise mostly.

Last edited:
Dear all,
We do admit that we have so many shortcoming and inadequates.
But our store and I are doing our best to solve the members questions and problems.
As those broken one, we believe that during the long time journey, they may have some unexpected situation happened. However, we will contact our Customer service about this situation, and we will solve the problem by trying our best to make you happy.

Dear all,
We do admit that we have so many shortcoming and inadequates.
But our store and I are doing our best to solve the members questions and problems.
As those broken one, we believe that during the long time journey, they may have some unexpected situation happened. However, we will contact our Customer service about this situation, and we will solve the problem by trying our best to make you happy.

I can understand the item could of been damaged during shipping. The issue I have is needing to pay more than the price of the laser to ship it back, and with ask the horror stories I have heard about shipping back into China... It might not ever make it to you. Anything you can do for us about the broken laser would be greatly appreciated.