Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB#1 COMPLETED! JETLASERS;)-DELIVERED-WOW!-250 mWs OVERSPEC average+100mWs

udanis

Re: GB#1 IS CLOSED!! JETLASERS 200&250 mWs ordered all overspec and free extras

yay i can't wait for this to come in :D

Thanks a ton :D

Thanks a Lot to Hak who did a lot more work than me for this GB. He is such a pro while I, merely employed, have few hobbies and was bored stiff during the holidays, and just wanted to do anything out of the nothingness hah..lol.. Special thanks to Udanis, Aryntha, cd520, CoherentRays, apr20vturbo, goninanbl00d and other guys who's been so supportive to this GB!
:thanks::thanks:

I am sure the first GB is a lot of work for most everybody who hosts one, especially for high end items like these PL-Cs.-

I will be very happy when I get the final "It's HERE" email from those who are in this GB with a positive feedback. JETLASERS GB#2 is on and Gray tells me that there MAY be a third GB when the 445 and 12X 405 PL-Cs are ready to offer!!!.

BTW unless Gray decides otherwise or I happen to pass away I have NO intention of giving up the job of hosting JETLASERS GBs......hakzaw

Ok then, Gray, Hak - put me down for a 445 PL-C and 405 12x PL-C way ahead of time if this ever does happen!! :) Just kidding, I know it's way too early... But in addition to 473 PL-C if it happens, those two I'd definitely go for...Especially the 405 12x in a host like that -- I'd be all over that...

I will be very happy when I get the final "It's HERE" email from those who are in this GB with a positive feedback. JETLASERS GB#2 is on and Gray tells me that there MAY be a third GB when the 445 and 12X 405 PL-Cs are ready to offer!!!.

Ach! Too many nice lasers and so little moneys, I'm trying to save here and you're making it very difficult. :eg:

Ok then, Gray, Hak - put me down for a 445 PL-C and 405 12x PL-C way ahead of time if this ever does happen!! :) Just kidding, I know it's way too early... But in addition to 473 PL-C if it happens, those two I'd definitely go for...Especially the 405 12x in a host like that -- I'd be all over that...

J/K uh??
you are addicted bad and you ( and the wifey) know it--

-me too. Just look at our respective sigs. I have a few lazers not listed as well.(Denial)

445 and 12X405???

It is happening-- Gray is getting 18 445 diodes from me (already sent)-has already gotten more from others--and MAY be wanting even more.... same with the 12Xs-

- and so true ---it is a sweet host for sure.

Hi, everyone, hope all of you are doing great there.

Very Sorry about the shipping! We would have shipped them out to Hongkong today but the arrival of the new PL-C hosts were delayed and postponed to next Monday. So even if all the crystal set and optics for the GB units are ready but we have to wait and have them assembled as soon as the hosts arrive. Sorry for failing all of you now! :cryyy:

Yes, now we also begin to prepare for the PL-C 445nm, 635nm and 473nm. Since the GB 1 is delayed, we do our best to get these new units into working models and ready to be shipped soon after the GB1 is well received.

Regarding the PL-C 445nm, we might provide two versions, 500mw and 700mw. For PL-C 12X 405nm, like Hak said, it will be happening since we've ordered some for test and PL-C. The working model will be soon available when we get our hands on the sleds. If other units are preferred, just feel free to PM me.:eek:

We deeply apologize for this delay and thanks a lot for all your support!
Have a nice day and I'm going to sleep now. ;)

Regards,
Gray

Thanks for the update Gray-- I understand- and know you are doing all you can to help us . Waiting is often a hardest part of getting lasers. Some big companies make us wait for many many weeks(DX- WL et al are you listening??) and sometims the items arrive in very bad shape-or not at all-AND they will not pack them well and damage is all too common.

I was at AixiZ last week when a DHL box arrived that looked like it had been run over.
there was loose tape all around the box.

There was several zip bags inside with thousands of lenses and other laser parts.. The bags had been opened(? by customs?) and not sealed so the lenses were all mixed together and some were falling on the floor from holes in the box-- AixiZ says this happens all the time. We all have many misconceptions of how companies like AixiZ have to cope with this on a day to day basis. Every lens had to be re-sorted, cleaned and counted-- an all day task for sure. I imagine just writing off damage like this is done . Sending stuff back is prolly not cost effective. The labor on this may have negated most of the profits.

I just paid an extra 19$ for two day shipping on an item on Friday night-- regular shipping(5 to 7 days ) was free--tracking now tells me that my UPS package will come on the 13th- maybe

so that 19$ may have saved me only one day or less.

I hope it does not look like it was run over by a truck--- I plan to open in front of the UPS.

Len(keeping his fingers crossed!!!)

Hi, everyone, hope all of you are doing great there.

Very Sorry about the shipping! We would have shipped them out to Hongkong today but the arrival of the new PL-C hosts were delayed and postponed to next Monday. So even if all the crystal set and optics for the GB units are ready but we have to wait and have them assembled as soon as the hosts arrive. Sorry for failing all of you now! :cryyy:

Yes, now we also begin to prepare for the PL-C 445nm, 635nm and 473nm. Since the GB 1 is delayed, we do our best to get these new units into working models and ready to be shipped soon after the GB1 is well received.

Regarding the PL-C 445nm, we might provide two versions, 500mw and 700mw. For PL-C 12X 405nm, like Hak said, it will be happening since we've ordered some for test and PL-C. The working model will be soon available when we get our hands on the sleds. If other units are preferred, just feel free to PM me.:eek:

We deeply apologize for this delay and thanks a lot for all your support!
Have a nice day and I'm going to sleep now. ;)

Regards,
Gray

I'm in no hurry!! Thanks for everything! :beer:

Well, I sure would like to get mine by October 29th at the latest. We'll just have to wait and see...

Gray, I know you said the 473's would be around $520, any idea what the PL-C 12x 405's will be?

(p.s., please reserve one of each for me)

Last edited:

udanis

Well, I sure would like to get mine by October 29th at the latest. We'll just have to wait and see...

Yeah that is probably not going to happen. He is getting the hosts on 18th, figure 3 days for assembly? We are up to the 21st. 6 days for shipping to Len. We are up to the 27th. That's getting close.

Then again he could assemble them all in one days and shipping to the us could take 5 days.

Tracking tells me that our first package with the free extras arrived late today in Houston, so It will be here at my place Monday afternoon. I will post some photos as I open it. AFAIK the lasers are about to be shipped. The modifications most all wanted may have slowed down the process along with the China National Holiday.

I was hoping they would be here in time to show mine off this weekend at the big cook-off. Lots of smoke in the air from all those pits(about 90 of them!!)

The boxes are lined up ready to wrap those babies in bubble and ship them out. I will pick each one randomally- take a meter photo and send it to everybodies PP address. Please pay the balance(shipping from me to you) ASAP. its $17.50 plus 1/7th of 50$-=$7.14----total-$24.64---some of you have prepaid most of this--TY-- the rest will need to GIFT(personal) the rest- do not pay me as 'goods'(purchase/goods) cause it is not for goods and I will lose the PP fee. Once they leave here it takes about 3 biz days to you- you will have to sign for for med. box. It is insured-- if the box looks damaged OPEN it in front of the PO employee- if damaged refuse and return or make a claim-- they are insured for 500$. Do NOT eat the styrofoam peanuts- they taste terrible. blow up the yellow balloons and make a video for the forum popping them. You may want to make a black spot with a sharpie, but that may not be necessary..

write a review even if it is short. Go to feedbacks and say something nice about Gray and ME, if we deseve it. You all have a reserved spot on GB#2 but should get your name on the list soon if maybe interested- not binding. Limit is 20 lasers total.

Like the guy who fell on the mower said "It wont be long now"

hk

Last edited:

I just PP'd the shipping owed. Now I'll just wait and dream in green. And keep checking my mailbox. :drool:

Ed

Gray, I know you said the 473's would be around $520, any idea what the PL-C 12x 405's will be?

(p.s., please reserve one of each for me)
Hey Aryntha,
The 12X 405nm sleds is not arrived yet, but I will surely keep you updated and keep one of each for you!;)

^Now that is some excellent customer service. I think JetLasers has a very bright future at LPF. :yh: