Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB#1 COMPLETED! JETLASERS;)-DELIVERED-WOW!-250 mWs OVERSPEC average+100mWs

Re: GB#1 IS CLOSED!! JETLASERS THEY ARE ON THE WAY!! 250 mWs all overspec free ext

YES I AM LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW waiting for thr DHL guy- I met the driver when he delivered the stands and glasses and told him he would be back soon. Putting a sign by the road and another on my dor to 'knock hard I AM HOME'--the Customs Gods must have been looking over us. LPM photos go out tonite and unless you guys see a problem the packages go out on Sat morn via USPS 3 day-- look for you lasers Tue or sooner.

If you have not remembered plz pay your shipping to me as 'personal' /payment owed'.
IIRC its 24.64$ each--some have paid- one owes 2.14$ more and a few need to pay after you look at the LPM photo--batts are charged- boxes are line up- ready to draw straws - I hope they are all about the same- at least 300mWs!!

DHL usualy comesmy way around 6 PM Texas time- --next two hours will seem like a long time.

more info as it becomes available---len

cd520

Re: GB#1 IS CLOSED!! JETLASERS THEY ARE ON THE WAY!! 250 mWs all overspec free ext

giggidy.jpg

:D DELIVERED!!! :drool:

DJNY

I have to go to bed now, hope Len is able to provide some nice pics of the box till I wake up :D

:D DELIVERED!!! :drool:
As Ed used to say to Johnny---RIGHT YOU ARE-- SIR!!!!!!:)

The box had no signs of abuse --I hugged the DHL man. :thanks:

He was wierded out- me too a little. :shhh: We kissed but NO tounge action!(J/K):crackup:

I did not need to draw straws as Gray had already put our LPF names on the outer wrappers. I just opened them two at a time and metered them with my Kenometer Lite and the are ALL 310mWs +. The hosts are flawless- slight differences from the older one and all for the better.

The shutter seems smoother/tighter and less likely to get opened or closed by accident. :whistle:

All except the one for Matt have the circular key removeable in the 'on' position. Three have the pin that defeats the laser from the tailcap disabled. IIRC Udanis wanted his that way--who else?- matters not to me as I have made for all of us(its inside your eyeware case) a smaller pin that you can insert and leave it there thus disableing that pin defeat.

Havent messed with the focus or tried to pop any matches or burn any balloons -:crackup:-I will leave that to the younger crowd-:na:
going to look thru the thread to see who else wanted the tailcap pin disabled.

taking the LPM shots and e-mailing them in a bit. I will use your PP addy for that.

I think we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief- customs left us alone and DHL didn't mangle our box---seeing as from here it is tracking/DC# and 500$ worth of insurance-- not much can cause us any probs now!!!!

BUT please do inspect your box for obvious external damage and if you see any be sure to open it IN FRONT of a PO employee!!!

You know I will be driving with great care to the PO at 8AM in the morn--sending your tracking # when I get back to La Casa.:wave:

Please PM me when yours arrives and dont forget a TY note to Gray. btw he spent $160 shipping them to us and we re-paid him only $50 of that.:bowdown:

you all have a spot reserved on the GB#2 list-- no rush and it is in no way binding-to move from the 'maybe' to the 'fer-sure' just let me know- the limit AFAIK will be 20 units. a couple of fer-sures and 8 maybes ATM .

I have asked Gray for a list of IN stock and the GB#2 prices but it is your responsibility to follow thru on that aspect of GB#2.
back at ya'll in a jiff..

Len

Yes, I also received the notice of "Delivered" when i waked up early this morning!:D

Thanks god it finally arrived and thanks a lot, Len! for waiting, picking it up, testing and EVERYTHING!
We also wanna hug the DHL guy lol.. though they acted weird for not posting any update after it left HongKong.

Yes, i think all of us are breathing a sigh of relief.

Hope everything goes well!! :beer: Yes, check your box for obvious external damage before PO deliverer! We also do the same in China.

Also thanks a lot for everybody there waiting for such a long time.

Last edited:

Yes very strange but delighted when I saw- 'out for delivery' only a few hour earlier it just said ' left HongKong' well there are boxed now and I am printing shipping lables . Adding some final photos and soon a review thread will go up on the 250mW PGL.

Lots of work ahead for me on my MINI LEM Nov 13/14 in Freeport Tx YA'LL come on down!!! see the thread in the General Section..
When outside with three of these-- over 1Watt(TOTAL) of green --AWESOME!! Maybe there will be some foggage in the early morning air tomorrow.
the photos:

Attachments

• GB# 1 JETLASERS 001.jpg
    GB# 1 JETLASERS 001.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 87
  • GB# 1 JETLASERS 003.jpg
    GB# 1 JETLASERS 003.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 87
  • GB# 1 JETLASERS 004.jpg
    GB# 1 JETLASERS 004.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 87
  • GB# 1 JETLASERS 025.jpg
    GB# 1 JETLASERS 025.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 90

udanis

:D yay

cd520

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!! Blazing fast shipping for USPS!!!! More to come later.......

I have a new review of my JetLaser PL-C posted under reviews:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/mini-rejetlasers-pl-c-250mw-532nm-handheld-laser-review-w-pix-57383.html

My review does need a little bit of revision. Can anyone tell me how to revise my review? I'm a noob and I don't have the time at the moment to search the answer out myself. Any help is most appreciated.

In summary: great laser and excellent customer service from JetLasers.

Got mine today. Kudos to both Len and Gray :thanks: for their work to make this buy successful. I'll be getting a review up as soon as I can. Things are a little hectic here right now.

That PL-C sure is an impressive beast.
:lasergun:

Ed

I have a new review of my JetLaser PL-C posted under reviews:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/m...-532nm-handheld-laser-review-w-pix-57383.html

My review does need a little bit of revision. Can anyone tell me how to revise my review? I'm a noob and I don't have the time at the moment to search the answer out myself. Any help is most appreciated.

In summary: great laser and excellent customer service from JetLasers.
Click on EDIT at the bottom of your OP- then click- "go Advanced' do your changes and click 'save' and thats it- you can revise as many times as you want- Thanks for doing the review--Len

Got mine today; The USPS did a NUMBER on the box! In such a short distance.

However, everything looks OK. First glance, it sits right between (in brightness) my ~180mW LG Aries PGL-III and my ~650mW CNI PGL-III. Which would make sense.

Metering to come later...

Meanwhile, here +1 to Len and Gray for this...
(I think getting Gray some well deserved rep here can only help him to be considered a trusted entity on these forums..)

udanis

So can anyone tell me the what way the battery goes in? The video on the jetlaser site shows the negative end first.

I Know that feeling David so I take my fine tipped sharpie and put a + on the tailcap and inside the barrel-- fortunately I think our 250s are protected form damage caused by putting it in wrong(I think!!)