Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB#1 COMPLETED! JETLASERS;)-DELIVERED-WOW!-250 mWs OVERSPEC average+100mWs

DJNY

Re: GB#1 IS CLOSED!! JETLASERS 200&250 mWs ordered all overspec and free extras

I think DJNY means 'wouldn't' rather than 'won't' and I AGREE with him- plz dele the track # Gray, I have sent it out to all who need to see it.

Yes...... :whistle:

Maybe a mod should do it, cause Gray won´t be here for some hours...

Re: GB#1 IS CLOSED!! JETLASERS THEY ARE ON THE WAY!! 250 mWs all overspec free ext

Soooo... is this the "official" GB#2 thread now?

I'm interested in GB#2. Assuming that the GB#1 units don't spontaneously combust or melt down, I will definitely take a PL-C 200mW 532nm with removable key in GB2 whenever it happens.

Re: GB#1 IS CLOSED!! JETLASERS THEY ARE ON THE WAY!! 250 mWs all overspec free ext

GOOD Buddy Dave is on the job-- # has been deleted--

TY!!!! that was quick!! have a beer on me!

len
Thanks for everyone's concerns and I didnot realize the mistake i made till this morning! Sorry for my ignorance + negligence of the risks!
Special thanks to Dave!:gj:

Really a honor to be here with everybody that is ready to help. It seems that i owe everyone a beer ;).

what internals make a laser good? Is it the diode? crystals? optics? dpss?

jetlasers uses an "nlight" diode, as does optotronics and laserglow. (do i have that right?)

nlight is a US company (interestingly located about 10 miles from me)

p.s. I ordered a jetlaser outside of the group buy. (I'm just waiting for shipment since you all are taking priority)

Last edited:

what internals make a laser good? Is it the diode? crystals? optics? dpss?

jetlasers uses an "nlight" diode, as does optotronics and laserglow. (do i have that right?)

nlight is a US company (interestingly located about 10 miles from me)

p.s. I ordered a jetlaser outside of the group buy. (I'm just waiting for shipment since you all are taking priority)

Hey laserPDX, you got it right...everything including diode+ crystals + optics + dpss can makes the difference. Don't worry and there's always some to learn, esp. in this forum, coz there's a ton of detailed info and thousands of professionals here. And they are also ready to educate. :)

The GB 1 order began much earlier and since now time is not that pressed for jetlasers, your order will also on its way to the shipping agent and I or my workmen will keep you updated in the emails.

Have a nice day!;)

Last edited:

Just received my laser from Gray and the JetLasers crew. Shipped on Oct 25th and received Oct 26th - incredible! No delay in customs and package was in good condition.

Gave it a quick test and it appears to work great! The battery is a very snug fit and will require some coaxing to remove.

I took pictures of the packaging and opening of the box and I'll submit those with other pictures in the next week (I'm slammed at work at the moment).

Overall the build is excellent and the beam very bright.

Thanks to Gray and Len for making the delivery in such a short notice. I really do appreciate the customer service from both you gentlemen. More to come later...

WOW!!!!!:drool:

Talk about special D!! !!:D

TY Gray for making this happen-- FrontStone will have his laser and free extras with time to spare. ANYBODY still have any doubts about Mr Gray and JETLASERS???????:shhh::thinking:

I can see GB#2 closing very soon. Unless Gray says otherwise it will be a limit of twenty units.:tsk:

Go To --Jetlasers GB#2 to get on the list...hk
http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/gb-2-jetlasers-now-pm-gray-w-request-56354.html

to Gray--:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:-:beer::beer: from each of us

Last edited:

Sorry, Hak, no free battery... I had a bunch of charged Tenergy 18650 batteries and I threw one in for testing.

But, along with the laser, I received a battery, lanyard, keys, external plug (for safety I guess) and a nice box to boot. Really a good deal!

Customer service at JetLasers is top notch. I couldn't ask for more!

Sorry, Hak, no free battery... I had a bunch of charged Tenergy 18650 batteries and I threw one in for testing.

But, along with the laser, I received a battery, lanyard, keys, external plug (for safety I guess) and a nice box to boot. Really a good deal!

Customer service at JetLasers is top notch. I couldn't ask for more!

He meant battery charger. He also got a free stand, small plug for the tailcap defeat, and safety glasses sent seperately.

GO HERE FOR GB#2
http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/gb-2-jetlasers-now-pm-gray-w-request-56354.html

Last edited:

DJNY

Make sure to post some pics FrontStone :D

Also wanna see beam pics :beer:

Hak: you're correct, only a battery charger (there is a disconnect between my brain and my fingers...).

DJNY: I'll get some pictures but probably early next week or this weekend - beamie shots as well.

Received the glasses and tripod yesterday. All look great and in excellent condition. Unfortunately I don't have time to "play" with any of the new goodies received this week. I'll have to wait for the weekend.

Thank you Hak for sending the glasses and tripod. And a big thanks to Gray for providing the glasses and tripod along with an excellently built laser.

Pictures and my first official review to be provided in the near future...

cd520

Out for delivery!!! I hope your home Len!!!!!:)

DJNY

I´m as excited as you guys :D

Out for delivery!!! I hope your home Len!!!!!:)

I saw that too. Really feeling relieved now. :yh:

Pretty amazing. Leave Hong Kong yesterday. Out for delivery in Houston today :wave:

Ed

Last edited: