Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Ricker

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

WOW!!! Amazing job, Podo! Love the colored turnables!

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Looks good. :beer:

Reactions: GSS

Wow, that's a beautiful thing. It's a holy grail for some of us flashlight guys. I will likely be in for one. RIP my bank account.

Nexgen

Yes, this is must have for all laser hobbyists. I’m in too, already started saving money on this. Impressed!

Podo, are you using single mode diodes in your RGB? I like how it changes its color :rolleyes:

Last edited:

New video!

So is there a known release date for these?
What will the duty cycle be like?
And how many will be available in stock upon release? :)

New RGB Handheld Video!

Hi All:

Sanwu released another new RGB video! So many fish in Podo’s barrel! :D

-cd

Podo

We have added a new payment method: Stripe - you can now pay on the checkout page!

Last edited:

Nexgen

We have added a new payment method: Stripe - you can now pay on the checkout page!

That is not needed - all we need is Sanwu RGB :beer:

Any news about RGB unit?

When you'll start accepting unneeded starbucks and subway giftcards then we'll talk. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sanwu has posted two new RGB videos. I wonder when they plan to release it ?! Take Care.

-cd :D

Last edited:

podo has givin us a taste of his crack (RGB unit) now we're all hooked :crackup:

Last edited:

Eracoy

It looks beautiful. I think a lot of people are excited for this, and look forward to time/pricing information. I hope everyone is fine with that result, and that this will be a very worthwhile engineering investment for you!

icah93

Dear Podo!

I would need another BE but I am not able to find the Paypal payment option.
Is not is possible to use anymore??

Podo

Dear Podo!

I would need another BE but I am not able to find the Paypal payment option.
Is not is possible to use anymore??

Hi icah93,

Yes but you can use stripe to pay, stripe accepts credit card just like paypal.