Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 6 Watt+ 3 Diode Host Kits (Reserve yours now) Fully Assembled Options Available!

Tmack

I am trying not to bust out laughing ;) only kidding.
Triple that

Under 400 would get you a nice single diode custom job. About $350 depending on how nice.

Of course they can be had cheaper too. But as they do you will get a more run of the mill type of laser. Simple flashlight host etc.

Last edited:

Tmack

Lol thank God!

You'd be surprised how many people come to me wanting a 3w 445nm for $60 or something :/ crazy.

Last edited:

Wmacky

So what happend to these? It appears many were being made, but I haven't yet seen any build threads. Are they still available?

BTW, I hope this thread wasn't to old to post to. It appeared active within the last couple of months, and due to the subject, it certianly is of interest.

Last edited:
So what happend to these? It appears many were being made, but I haven't yet seen any build threads. Are they still available?

BTW, I hope this thread wasn't to old to post to. It appeared active within the last couple of months, and due to the subject, it certianly is of interest.

No not at all- this would NOT be a necro- I wondered too what ended up with the ten he had made- his list only had one name.. perhaps there was just not enough takers- ARG can help-

Mike does great work

We only ever completely made one of these hosts. We will make and sell just one of them.

IsaacT

For anyone with the pockets, something like this would allow a 15W 445nm laser now that the new ones are capable of 5-6W! It would only be a total build cost of 1400 dollars lol.

Somebody build one!!!!! Too rich for my blood, but I could live vicariously thru some pics and videos. :>)

For anyone with the pockets, something like this would allow a 15W 445nm laser now that the new ones are capable of 5-6W! It would only be a total build cost of 1400 dollars lol.

I'm pretty sure that would shatter the current visible handheld record which is something like 7-8W. That being said, I want.

Anybody need a kidney?? :D

Wmacky

Hmmmm, as I decide exactly how to configure this beast, the option of having the worlds most powerful handheld does have it's charm. It's not often one can have the worlds best (and only) of anything. However, I'd hate to spent $1500, and have Stropyro one up me the next week! :gun: :D

I am toying with the Idea of a 9mm 445, and the 6W 445 for a dual diode, along with a third red, or green targeting beam..........

Hey syropyro, what driver did you use in your last monster?

Last edited: