Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 6 Watt+ 3 Diode Host Kits (Reserve yours now) Fully Assembled Options Available!

Bump! Likely to start building the next one soon, so please contact me if you want it to be yours! Anodizing options also added!

I know this thread is a bit old but how does a person purchase a 3 diode host?

ARG

Send him a private message, he may not get email notifications from this thread.

Thx, already sent him an email via the forum. I only resorted to the thread due to lack of response. I guess the way I see it , if its this hard to hand over money to someone, imagine how hard it would be get your money back or get the product. I've started seeking alternatives.

You posted asking if these are still available this morning, and now already this afternoon you're assuming I'm out of business and saying thatI obviously conduct such bad business? It hasn't even been a whole day. Some of us actually work during the day as well... Anyways, I'm not sure I want to work with someone who would have so little patience...

Tmack

Mag light heatsink came n today. Holy crap. AMAZING. And it was build soo fast. Thanks so much for everything. Your a pleasure to do business with YET AGAIN. :D

Glad you are happy with the host! Will forward this to my dad, he enjoys feedback on the hosts! :)

Glad to see a response. Its hard for a customer to distinguish a business and a hobby business. I've had a hard time finding contact info and a PM was sent. Anyway the past is the past and I know your still around. Let me know what is the best way to reach you and how to proceed. I've already sent you an email so you should have my contact. I am still interested in getting the 3 diode head and I need it soon for a project. I would prefer a head with active heat sink if possible for long run times. My optics are already ordered.

So this tri-diode host could have a 445, 532 and 660 to get a WHITE LASER BEAM!!!
Is that correct?

Tmack

If the diodes were variable power, you could get any color imaginable. ;)
But all at precise ratio, white would happen.

TunedCavityLasers has made one!

How much do you want to make me this? With the adjustable controlles to get any color you want. Just look tunedcavitylasers video (the first version).

How much o_O

Tmack

JLSE made one too. Search "one laser to rule them all"

I'd attempt one for myself first! Lol I don't have enough experience with combining optics for this kind of build. Those that do are few and far between. Much less willing.
And money better be no object. :D