Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: >110mW PHR, >140mW 4x & >170mW 6x Blu-Rays

Sam7

i'm not up to speed on the current events here. is there any progress on the igor glass lens? i sure would love to get some glass, so would my co-worker friend.

i'm not up to speed on the current events here. is there any progress on the igor glass lens? i sure would love to get some glass, so would my co-worker friend.

Last I heard from him, he had just found a company to mount the lenses (IIRC).

My cup runneth over . . .

I've just received my Blu-Ray laser . . . . !!
As some of you know, I've had a bit of a wait for it. Igor has done himself proud, though, making up for my huge delays with an enclosed bonus laser [which makes 2, with the red he sent months ago.]

Needless to say, I'm a happy chappie . . . phew !

Thanks Igor, your efforts are most appreciated. A true gentleman :thanks::gj:

My cup runneth over . . .

I've just received my Blu-Ray laser . . . . !!
As some of you know, I've had a bit of a wait for it. Igor has done himself proud, though, making up for my huge delays with an enclosed bonus laser [which makes 2, with the red he sent months ago.]

Needless to say, I'm a happy chappie . . . phew !

Thanks Igor, your efforts are most appreciated. A true gentleman :thanks::gj:

Very nice to see that you have your lasers, WizardKing! I have noticed that it has taken a while and that you have been extremely patient. :beer:

2 free lasers? :D Awesome, have to give props to Igor on that one. :)

Anyway glad to see it all worked out for you.

Dusty

I got my 8x in the post this morning!! I had batteries charged and ready to go in as soon as I opened it, and I strait away fitted it with a 405-G-1 lense from jayrob.

This thing is awsome...:drool: I really like the Ehgemus host also.

Igor, you are the man...:D :thanks:

I got my 8X just today, I have had very little time to use it as today I needed to get ready for submitting my tax docs. But I couldn't wait, and did a match light from about 36 feet! This is totally the max! My new Rominsen host 8X is doing about 504 mW with a Jayrob G-1 lens. I'll get pics as soon as I can. I tell you this is the greatest! I can even easily "paint a dot" on the wall of a house across the canyon to focus to infinity, it is approx 1/2 mile away. I totally love the night beam views! Thanks Igor! Great work! :) -Glenn

Last edited:
I got my 8X just today ... This is totally the max! ... I tell you this is the greatest!
Glenn, I got a grin on my face in your honor - nothing like getting a new, cutting-edge Lazor from one of our master craftsmen, hey :D

Hi, I'm new on this forum, but I've been reading it awhile, whats the best way to contact IgorT?, I tried 3 days ago but he hasnt responded yet, is this normal? I know he has stuff to do besides building lasers, but I really want to have a laser of this quality!!

Hi, I'm new on this forum...
Welcome, m8 :beer:

...whats the best way to contact IgorT?, I tried 3 days ago but he hasnt responded yet...
Igor is on one of his walkabouts. You can "find" him in the BR Lasers section. Look for threads that have the word REDRUM in it. Spelled backwards... :eg:
Seriously, follow the instructions in his signature. That's your best option.

is this normal?
Yes. :crackup:

But hey, one thing's for sure: his lasers kick a$$ as does his immense efforts in testing and researching on behalf of us humble folk here @LPF :beer:

Hey marihuano, quality, that's why I'm such a IgorT laser addict! I would rather get a build that is much more well built than I could do myself. I have 5 IgorT BR lasers and one red. Next up a WF by IgorT ! -Glenn

Welcome, m8 :beer:

Igor is on one of his walkabouts. You can "find" him in the BR Lasers section. Look for threads that have the word REDRUM in it. Spelled backwards... :eg:
Seriously, follow the instructions in his signature. That's your best option.

Yes. :crackup:

But hey, one thing's for sure: his lasers kick a$$ as does his immense efforts in testing and researching on behalf of us humble folk here @LPF :beer:

Yeah I know his lasers are some of the best, I did just what his signature says, contact him through his email or pm, but its been more than 5 days and I havent got an answer from him :yabbem:

Last edited:
does anyone know if he's still building lasers?. Its been a while since I tried to contact IgorT, thank you

does anyone know if he's still building lasers?. Its been a while since I tried to contact IgorT, thank you
Yes, he certainly is. I have also been waiting a while for his response... that's the way he operates, particularly after seeing a second 12X diode go up in flames before it's time...

Sit back, relax & enjoy your Marihuano*.

*Operating high-powered lazors while under the influence It is not recommended!

Last edited: