Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Florida Shooting

It’s absolutely terrible to imagine so many innocent people dying because of a deranged person. Common sense and the responsible thing to do is put the right armed annonimous officers in place and allow annonimous and continually qualified teachers to be able to carry. Our country has sacrificed a sea of its own blood to earn and maintain our freedom and rights. Our freedom
will not be taken away by the likes of political expedient pandering. The real conversation if there ever was one would be an intellectual one; influence responsible and ethical crime control, self defense and proper in-place security, and immediate removal of snivelling coward politicians who dismiss their oath to the constitution and it’s amendments.
There is more security at a bank...with lots of money. Yet most in which we place value are in schools and “gun-free zones.” They’re without sufficient security and defenseless.

Last edited:

The boy declared that he wanted to become a sniper or a sharpshooter!
Well ... certainly you do not become randomly shooting on your classmates!
Nor in a school !!!! the greatest fault is above all those who leave a firearm unattended in the house, without bothering to hide it or keep it locked inside a safe or box purely for weapons!
IMO, I sincerely hope that more episodes like these are never repeated!
I hope that those who have to put an end to this easy trade in firearms!
Otherwise we would always have a "frank sniper novice" who is believed to be a great !!!!!

The boy declared that he wanted to become a sniper or a sharpshooter!

I’d consider myself a decent shot... I’ve shot expert every time in the old M16 and in the new M4 rifle instruction.
I, and many many others, kinda imagined or thought of being a sniper just before or while in the military. But, until I was enlightened and educated, being a sharpshooter just scratches the surface of the entire duty of being a sniper.

We should not blame man’s nature of atrocity
on an object. Maybe we can look at and invest in the status of our culture.

A school security officer watching monitors could command micro tazer drones to disable a shooter, it would work and put an end to the soft target we have allowed our schools to remain in spite of everything.

Reasonable security in schools is an obvious solution, but I am never surprised to see the swamp criminals vie for political power while standing on the bodies.

A school security officer watching monitors could command micro tazer drones to disable a shooter, it would work and put an end to the soft target we have allowed our schools to remain in spite of everything.

Reasonable security in schools is an obvious solution, but I am never surprised to see the swamp criminals vie for political power while standing on the bodies.

Good Idea , maybe it would be a deterrent to all the other "geniuses"

It appears Nikolaus Cruz although young was very disturbed, possibly paranoid, almost certainly deranged, and I believe they said he claimed to have heard voices telling him what to do, but I don't know that the term "geniuses" even meant facetiously, would be a very appropriate descriptive term.

-----------------------------------------------

Are you thinking what I'm thinking too? :thinking:​

That recent text resembles that of one who lives beneath a bridge?

Last edited:
I have a few question/ comments to those that think we should arm teachers or put gun drones or whatever in schools....

DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE US EDUCATION SYSTEM? ANYTHING???

Many schools don't even have the budget for books. Who is going to pay for these measures.

Second. Teachers don't get paid sht. Now you want them to play security guard on top of teaching over filled classrooms?

Many schools do have security guards. However, one guard covering a 80,000 sqft building with multiple entrances is basically worthless. Sure, lets put an armed guard at every entrance. Hell, lets put a few snipers on the roof too. Of course, for every new guard we will have to subtract one teacher. No big deal they don't do much anyway.

Do we really want our kids to go to schools that look like a Russian military check point?

And to RC who suggest that if people were armed in in nightclubs they could stop shooters. Have you lost your mind? Seriously?

I work in nightclubs weekly as an av tech. The idea of having 700 armed drunk idiots walking around with guns is ludicrous.

I have had the misfortune of being in the middle of club when an active shooter opened fire. I can tell you first hand, you're ROMANTIC ideas of being the PATRIOT HERO are incompatible with reality.

Picture this ..... The sound system is playing really loud, people are packed in and drunk. When the shots start nobody has any idea where they are coming from. At first people are not sure what is happening. Then people start running in all directions because they haven't located the direction of the shooter. Basic adrenaline fired pandemonium ensues. Survival instinct kicks in. People are pushing others over to get to safety. Some people drop to the floor for safety while others trample over them. People are jumping off the stage and flipping over tables for cover. Others are literally jumping over the bar for cover.

ITS HARD TO BE A HERO in a situation like this. Get this Mel Gibson sh*t out of your head dude. Its not real life. Only people in movies act like what you describe.

Last edited:
It appears Nikolaus Cruz although young was very disturbed, possibly paranoid, almost certainly deranged, and I believe they said he claimed to have heard voices telling him what to do, but I don't know that the term "geniuses" even meant viscously, would be a very appropriate descriptive term.

-----------------------------------------------

That recent text resembles that of one who lives beneath a bridge?

Yeah and he also wrote if thats even him but i think that on youtube that hes gonna be a famous school killer one day.. guess he did what he wanted.. but all the signs etc from those that knew him said he was f*ked up yet no authority or anything did an investigation on him.....

Also the gunlaws in the US is a joke, way too easy to get a firearm, even a pistol shouldnt be so easy to get.

Last edited:
I have a few question/ comments to those that think we should arm teachers or put gun drones or whatever in schools....

Many schools don't even have the budget for books. Who is going to pay for these measures.

Second. Teachers don't get paid sht. Now you want them to play security guard on top of teaching over filled classrooms?

Many schools do have security guards. However, one guard covering a 80,000 sqft building with multiple entrances is basically worthless. Sure, lets put an armed guard at every entrance. Hell, lets put a few snipers on the roof too. Of course, for every new guard we will have to subtract one teacher. No big deal they don't do much anyway.

Do we really want our kids to go to schools that look like a Russian military check point?

And to RC who suggest that if people were armed in in nightclubs they could stop shooters. Have you lost your mind? Seriously?

I work in nightclubs weekly as an av tech. The idea of having 700 armed drunk idiots walking around with guns is ludicrous.

I have had the misfortune of being in the middle of club when an active shooter opened fire. I can tell you first hand, you're ROMANTIC ideas of being the PATRIOT HERO are incompatible with reality.

Picture this ..... The sound system is playing really loud, people are packed in and drunk. When the shots start nobody has any idea where they are coming from. At first people are not sure what is happening. Then people start running in all directions because they haven't located the direction of the shooter. Basic adrenaline fired pandemonium ensues. Survival instinct kicks in. People are pushing others over to get to safety. Some people drop to the floor for safety while others trample over them. People are jumping off the stage and flipping over tables for cover. Others are literally jumping over the bar for cover.

ITS HARD TO BE A HERO in a situation like this. Get this Mel Gibson sh*t out of your head dude. Its not real life. Only people in movies act like what you describe.

Romanticism... :crackup:
See, this is what the belligerents want of you...flapping, flailing, panicky and apprehensive so you’ll gladly trade fundamental freedom for an idea of promised safety. Calm your damn tits!
If it’s to ever be had, the conversation will capture all these things.

I did not say any drunk patrons should be armed, I said people should swarm the shooter rather than run like sheep from the lone predator.

I never said people in the nightclub should be armed, you imagined that, I never said it, alcohol and guns don't mix, if you are going out drinking you should not be armed, I never said otherwise.

I did say in another thread that the bartender should have access to a shotgun hidden under the bar, but I never said the patrons should be armed, get your facts straight before you throw your Mel Gibson rant at me.

Looking at your history you accused the gun industry of perpetrating the Las Vegas shooting to drive up gun sales, you can't be that stupid, you must be instigating.

Last edited:
As for a nightclub........ imagine if everyone rushed a shooter, yes some would get shot, but if people understood their chances were better if they stood together and fought at the 1st sign of trouble this would deter the cowards.

Ok after re-reading your post I see you didnt say the people rushing the shooter should be armed. My mistake.

I must have came to that conclusion because who the f*ck would rush an armed person without some sort of protection.

People running at a shooter. You think this will stop them from shooting.

This IS a romanticized version of reality. Having been in this situation I can tell you its not how people act. This is Mel Gibson wannabe hero movie drama.

See, this is what the belligerents want of you...flapping, flailing, panicky and apprehensive so you’ll gladly trade fundamental freedom for an idea of promised safety. Calm your damn tits!
What? That doesn't even make sense.

Looking at your history you accused the gun industry of perpetrating the Las Vegas shooting to drive up gun sales, you can't be that stupid, you must be instigating.

I didn't accuse anyone. I simply said it was a optional theory.

Last edited:
Hi ,
The bottom line is we will never see any improvement in our lifetime.
Nuff said from me ..

Rich:)