Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

heh heh heh heh
(Not my idea to post this, but thanks for it)
arctic_series.jpg

^ uhm, is just my impression, or that "great things come in bears" phrase is ..... how can say ..... "just a bit ambiguous" ?

ROTFL ! :crackup:

YouTube message I got the other day:

"hay can u pls sand me a sand me laser that barns i will pay for shippeng u have so many of tham so pls ps im vary poor ps ps y dont u go to the mall and the games ther have good stuff it tame tar hald by plastik"

"hay can u pls sand me a sand me laser that barns i will pay for shippeng u have so many of tham so pls ps im vary poor ps ps y dont u go to the mall and the games ther have good stuff it tame tar hald by plastik"
I got the "vary poor" part (Gimmeh lazor for free cuz I don't know how expensive they really are), but WTF the last part I can't even decypher it ...

On the other hand,

I bought some potenciometers the other day on Ebay, shipping cost was $10 and something and pots were $6 alone, I was like alright , and then I get the envelope and it neatly says Postage Payed $2.28 on it, like any other USPS mail I get.

I hate getting scammed for postage costs. Remember when most places determined shipping costs by how much you spent? You could buy a coin for $1,000 and spend $50+ for shipping when it only cost less than $10.

I have another one to add. I was at Wal-Mart a few days ago getting some bottles of water. They had some single 1L bottles for $1 each. You could get the exact same thing in a 6 pack for about $8.70.

I have another one to add. I was at Wal-Mart a few days ago getting some bottles of water. They had some single 1L bottles for $1 each. You could get the exact same thing in a 6 pack for about $8.70.

It's one of the more common "tricks" of the market ..... you are NOT paying the water (that is the product you need), you are paying the bottles (that is the part that you throw away, when they are empty) .....

Lots of other products follows the same identical trend ..... you pay more for the envelope to throw away, than for the inside product itself.

I think the last bit is saying to buy a video game so you can have both a fun game and more stuff to burn with your lasers :crackup:

lol

I was trying to find contact information of someone with a dead website today and just for fun I put LPF into alexia...

Laserpointerforums.com's three-month global Alexa traffic rank is 74,595. About 50% of visitors to this site come from Russia, where it has attained a traffic rank of 4,635. Relative to the overall population of internet users, the site's users are disproportionately male, and they are disproportionately childless users under the age of 35 who are not college graduates and browse from home. Visitors to Laserpointerforums.com spend roughly ten minutes per visit to the site and 58 seconds per pageview. Visitors to the site view 10.7 unique pages each day on average.
Laserpointerforums.com Site Info

First off, who are these Russians? And did they have to make us sound like such 'uneducated childless users'?

graph

Who wants to bet when the Arctic hit the scene?

Back