Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DTR's Laser Shop - Laser Diodes & More

Hi guys,

This was a good question about N465 !!!
I just wanted to start experiments in combining 2 of them with 2 NUBM44 trying to make a 20W blue beam (my former build combining two 08 + two 07 did not give a perfect beam and was "only" 16W in output), but if N465 are no more available - does it make sence to perform an experiment which can no longer be repeated???

Thanks for the offer. I really need 4 pcs for a project i'm working on. If the N465 are not available I plan to use 8x m462.

DTR

Yea the N465's are out of stock and can't get any updates on when new stock will come.:(

Got the motor working.

Cool! What was wrong with the motor drive circuit? Looks like you'll be ready for Christmas this year. ;)

…….." You'll put yer eye out " JK !!!!! NICE ... Increased the power...by an order of magnitude ???

What shall we call it....Oh....I know...." The Binford Christmas Laser Projector " !!!!!!…..Lite'em Up !!!

CDBEAM

DTR

Yea the motor on the first was not working right. Swapped it out and no problem running without any of the sensors or origonal lasers connected. Must have done something to the first one. It is probably 10X brighter if not much more. Heat is still an issue I am working on have to add a fan to to that one.

Made a 490nm(around 150mW)/638nm(around 200mW) much less complicated. Just pulled everything except the motor and motor circuit and wired it to the switch. Modules are 20mm with a 25mm mount reveresed and glued to the frame.

Great. So it was the actual motor that turned out to be intermittent. For some reason I thought you had combined red and green lasers. That reminds me, I still have the 445nm TO-5 diode ready to ship back to you. Just waiting for you to send me a return label for it.

Hi Jordan did you get my order ??

Tis ok, it came today, thanks

Last edited:

GSS

Wow, you went with nice bigger copper modules you carry.
This isn't your local Rite Aid $39.99 special anymore:)
Hope you figure out the heat issue. Do you think a cold night would make a difference?

DTR

Bout to place a large order. Any DTR cyber week specials:D
:cool:

Note:
Going to be a little scarce on contact for the next week. Augi my new helper is working though orders pretty good so no delay on processing just might be a few days for replies if you have special requests. He is going out of town next week so want to get some stuff out of the way before I am back solo again for a week.:)

Also BB8's back in stock.

redpath

:cool:

Note:
Going to be a little scarce on contact for the next week. Augi my new helper is working though orders pretty good so no delay on processing just might be a few days for replies if you have special requests. He is going out of town next week so want to get some stuff out of the way before I am back solo again for a week.:)

Also BB8's back in stock.
Can you check your gmail, I want to purchase a large order of the 638nm laser diodes?
I have not heard back from you? I need delivery time too.

Have you tried going to your "Inbox" and starting a conversation with DTR? We used to call these PMs or private messages. It really is your only other option. You likely picked a bad week if you need immediate results.