Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

donation r@ffle - polished minisabre v2 462nm blue (USA + International)

stock-footage-countdown-three-days-to-go.jpg

DONATE HERE<- and declare your entry in this thread!

:beer:

Last edited:

Encap

Nice offer--very kind/LPF friendly!

Maybe extend a few days or a week, so more people can participate.

Economic times are not wonderful--not booming. Sales and donations everywhere are slow.

Nice offer--very kind/LPF friendly!

Maybe extend a few days or a week, so more people can participate.

Economic times are not wonderful--not booming. Sales and donations everywhere are slow.

Yes tell me about it! :p This offer/post has been up for over a week already, I've also bumped it a few times.... This wont be my last but it's unfair to extend anything or make changes at this point. I'm all for increasing LPF donations but if this offer is missed by anyone, have to wait for another one ;)

Last edited:

Pman

I already gave this month and really shouldn't spend (been off work since April 17th with a shoulder injury) but the number of entries is killing me and I get a lot from this forum. I got almost $22 back from my antivirus maker as they automatically renewed my software and it was actually on their site $20 less. Really annoying that I would have to call them up to point this out. Will send the $ in 1/2 hour as my wife just got home and we need to rake up the leaves for garbage that comes tomorrow. WOOHOOO lots of fun;)

Done

Last edited:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thanks for the help, guys!

Best regards,
-Ave

Still waiting to see how many entries there are before I donate :p jk

Im for at least one, if not 2 or 3

Gah I forgot again! Ill do it tonight, I promise! probably..hopefully...

Sent my 3 entries, count them; $20, $40, $60 :)

EDIT: I am also doing a donation thing in my FS section if people want to do something for a good cause. For every purchase over $60 I will donate $20 of that to St Jude's or Dana Farber Cancer Center in Boston (havent decided which one or both I'll donate to yet). Everything sold for one week will count towards this donation and depending on how much total is sold I may just donate to both. Dana Farber and Moffitt Cancer in Tampa have a soft spot in my heart because that is where I am going for my treatment. I've already donated part of my body (96 lymph nodes and various tissue) to Moffitt for research so now I can donate money to the other.

Way to spark my generous side, well you and the Bobby Bones Show did it this week! #PimpinJoy :D

Last edited:
Damn folks, meant to bump this one last time early today but with kids, priorities & commitments I'm way late on pushing the last day here :p

Wow Livinloud, way to wrap this up with a triple!

Just minutes left before this ends, I just wanted to thank everyone again for participating AND donating. Regardless of what happens with these results I know everyone's donation benefits all of us, and for that I sincerely thank you!

As of this ending, once everyones entry is confirmed and listed I will follow up with a drawing date & time after confirming with daguin who've I've asked to do the drawing. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Happy to help the forum. The small chance of that sick laser didnt hurt either :p (though I have never won anything heheheh)

Well I wish everyone good luck! Anything can happen & I think random.org is as random as it gets ;) I've entered a few of these too & lost as well but I'll always play along when I can hehe.

This months donation goal has been met, way to go LPF!!!

Last edited:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Thanks for the help, everyone!

Best Regards,

-Ave

Hey folks! Just wanted to follow up and apologize for not sending this update yesterday, every now & then I miss my mark when it comes to timeliness and its been a busy one :p

So regarding the drawing, I've just gotten confirmation with daguin (earlier today actually, just checking now) that WEDNESDAY NIGHT will be the official drawing date that we're going to roll the dice & see what happens. As mentioned in the OP, I believe that random.org is the best method here & I've chosen a 3rd party to draw and post results so there's no question of bias, trust, ect..... ;)

If anyone has any input, suggestions, disagreements, inconsistencies or an alternative method to executing this process - please do share your thoughts. This is my 1st & I'm trying to level this out as neutrally fair as possible, you wont hear me bragging about how well I manage these types of things so please let me know if I've missed or overlooked something obvious. OTHERWISE I am scheduling this drawing for WEDNESDAY NIGHT 11:00PM CST (2300CST) with results shortly thereafter.

Again, thank you everyone for participating AND for donating to LPF :D

-Dan

Last edited: