Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donating to LPF

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thx jaseth=) yeah for some reason the google checkout is not letting me create the account. i am getting the said error as i did when i tried doing this a few months back

appreciate your help jaseth=)

enjoy the forum everyone
peace
-ave

YOU ROCK AVERY, & SO DOES THIS FORUM. Thank you so much for running it for our enjoyment & knowledge...........rob

I think that AVERY'S thanks extends to you too SILVERSHOT, & to ALL the Members that make regular donations, indeed to those Members that make ANY donations at all. As you said, "This Forum will live for decades" but only if we are willing to make the donations that AVERY relies on to keep it up & running. We are ALL just cogs in the machine that is our Forum, & AVERY is the masterful operator. :D Way to go AVERY. YOU ROCK PAL, SO IT'S NO WONDER THAT OUR FORUM DOES TOO !!!!!!!!!!:whistle: rob

I just want to add that if anytime, the forum is in desperate need for money I would be grateful to send some $$, since I am not a regular donator . Once again, thanks for the forum Avery ;)

Hey tysonc1979, your donation made me want to donate again, so I did. That makes 2 donations for me for NOVEMBER. Thanks for the nudge man..............rob

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thank u rob (as always u are the man), thank u silvershot and tysonc=)

sending rep pts over

roosl

Hey all,

It's halfway through November and the holidays are coming up, so don't forget your favorite forum :san: !

A short while ago (post #321), Rob (phoenix77) mentioned how many members there are, and how if each donated just...

Of course, many of the 8,000+ members that have created accounts may not even login anymore, but consider Avery's modest goal each month. If only a handful of us active members donated 1 or 2 bucks, our esteemed Admin would always have his costs covered.

:paypal:
Thanks Avery and friends!

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thx for the incredibly generous 2nd donation roosl=)

thanks for the amazing continued support and generosity, rob! special thx to daguin and drew from modwerx as well, and laserbee

donations are helping cover almost all costs of hosting at this rate

thx for the incredibly generous 2nd donation roosl=)

thanks for the amazing continued support and generosity, rob! special thx to daguin and drew from modwerx as well, and laserbee

donations are helping cover almost all costs of hosting at this rate

So Tyler was nothing after all :)

Thanks for chiming in & backing me up ROOSL. We DO NEED to band together to help each other & AVERY keep OUR WONDERFUL FORUM up & running. I'm sure AVERY has enough OTHER things to worry about without worrying about hosting costs, when it would be SO EASY for us to take care of that for him. Let's ALL 'KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK'. Thanks to everyone who is helping out by donating to the Forum. NICE WORK TO ALL..............rob

jaycey

There are some incredibly dedicated, helpfull and generous ppl here and I apreciate it very much.

Cheers
Jason

Last edited:

Rob

Just donated. Glad I could help keep this awesome forum going. I'll be donating more whenever I can!

Last edited: