Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dogs with freaking laser beams attached to their heads

DTR

Lasers can be dangerous to play with around dogs. Just check out this video I found.

Lasers can be dangerous to play with around dogs. Just check out this video I found.

wrongriot.jpg

This is good excerise for the dog :)

@ CL
True Story I seen a girl a BurningMan a few years back and she was wearing it so you couldn't see the laser it's self but the beam hitting the ground was very apperent !

How about getting the GF to wear one?

HIMNL9

LOL, pity you can't do it with cats (usually, cats are a bit insofferent when you try to wrap their heads with something, and can also express you all their insofference with teeth and claws ..... :p :D)

..... :confused: .....

BTW, what do you means with "How about getting the GF to wear one?" ? ..... that she will chase the beam like a cat ? :p (or, if your GF read this, can chase YOU with teeth and claws, so, careful, writing these things about girlfriends :whistle: ..... ;) :D)

1nick never use high powerd lasers and don't do it in repeated long cycles, you don't want to drive a animal nuts !:scowl:

I've got it! Since the dogs motion is moving the laser and the dog is chasing the dot, but clearly not in a straight line, there must be a subconscious feedback loop of some kind going on here. The subconscious of the dog is generating a movement pattern for the laser to keep itself entertained, now all we have to do is hook up a tracking mechanism to the dog and then let it run around in a big room to generate random number algorithms for government data encryption schemes. The future of data security has arrived. :crackup:

I have that beat. Meet Lobzilla.

27267d1275454020-tjs-cooking-thread-via-pdf-lobzilla.jpg

Yes, I put a laser on my lobster. We were going to do a laserist cookbook, and I was hoping to make the cover.

I have that beat. Meet Lobzilla.

Yes, I put a laser on my lobster. We were going to do a laserist cookbook, and I was hoping to make the cover.

I don't even think I can formulate a response to how awesome that is. I hope he was wearing lobster safety goggles :crackup: