Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Do you have a fog machine?

I got one a week or so ago. I haven't really had a chance to use it though

I don't see a poll on this thread, but I do have a fog machine and love it. No laser enthusiast should be without one ;)

(1) LeMaitre Neutron Hazer
(2) Martin/JEM 24/7 Hazers (1 working, 1 constantly screwed up somehow or other)
(2) Eclipse / Fogamatic Heat Foggers (1200W Meteor /1800W Vertical Discharge)
(3-4 or so) little ADJ/Chauvet 700/1000w crappy backup fog machines (just in case)
(1) $12 Wal-Mart fogger (400w) with a power inverter mounted in our equipment truck to screw with people - LOADS of fun at bar time or when rolling up to set up a gig when there's already people there partying (ala "Cheech and Chong")

AND ... If you're serious about using heater-type foggers, people, and want to increase your output while cutting down on residual, as well as greatly increased "hang time", I seriously recommend Martin "I-Fog" available at centerstagelighting.com... OR for maximium fog density and fog that hangs around like a cloud for WAY too long, pick up a gallon of "Swamp Juice" from www.froggysfog.com - they actually contract with the US military for urban training fog generators as well as distribute nationally to fire training facilities, seriously good fog goo!

I WISH I had one. Does anyone have a small extra one they would be willing to sell cheap ? PLEASE PM me. Thanks.................rob

I WISH I had one. Does anyone have a small extra one they would be willing to sell cheap ? PLEASE PM me. Thanks.................rob

Same here guys!! ill take one of those $12 walmart ones if shipping isnt to much to Australia!