Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diode press for sale $15.00

Glad you like it ;) I make them with a STEEL plunger so they don't mushroom out after a few uses like the ones with a brass plunger.
Have fun Be safe !
FP...

I'm just starting this new hobby. I got my press today and several other cool tools from Flaminpyro. It was so easy to press my first diode. These tools are very well made and easy to use. The delivery was very quick.
Thanks Flaminpyro!
Megatron

Yeah these things are amazing. The only thing i regretted when i bought one was waiting so long to do so. I could of saved many diodes from going in crooked.
This item is must have IMO, and there is no better person to get it from.

Last edited:
Definitely a quality piece! I got the pair (both the innie and the outie presses) and they work great. :thanks:

snypr

Flamin,

send me your paypal addy, i gotsta get me one of those...

Just sent PP for both insertion and extraction presses, as well as a dummy test load.

I got my press a few day ago (very quick shipping!) but I want to know exactly how to use it. I am pretty sure I know how to do it, but a confirmation would be great!

Basically, I just put the diode in the hole of the tool, then stick it through the hollowed out AixiZ back-end and jam it into the front of the module? I am guessing the hole in the tool is perfectly spaced for the 3 pins on a diode, which makes it sit right in line?

Also am I supposed to hammer the diode in with this tool?

Flaminpyro I saw a coffee cup on a table, I was just wondering do you build Pyrotechnics (fireworks). A friend of mine and I went to a workshop on fireworks learned a little, but we have been playing with fireworks building forever. OK hope it was ok to get off of subject.

Thanks
Kittamur

So these press below flush on the module? Or do these make the diode simply flush?

DTR

It is actually one of the first questions I asked when I was first looking at one. Also I love that I can use it without a vice.

didepress3.jpg

FlaminPyro any Idea when the next batch of presses will ship out? I am still waiting on My In and Out I ordered a while back.

Got My Presses Pyro!! You Da Man...Soon as obtain new employment We will get back to the other project. Nice work on Alfie's Laser btw!