Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Dealextreme 50mW red is actually a 635nm red laser !!

DJNY do you take Paypal and if so what e-mail address? Thanks,

By the way sorry for the stupid question, I guess I was paying too much attention to something else.

I'd be interested if they were specced <640 nm for sure, but i suspect this may just be a lucky batch or even individual laser.

I'm not saying this buy is interesting as it is, but i fear people may receive units closer tot 650-660 and be disappointed about them, despite they are sold as extactly that.

If they ARE 635's, I'd say getting them in rapid succession from when he got one would be the best bet... Unfortunately being in the US, I can't do that..

Phi, are you willing to order for us? (Anyone else?) I'd just want to do it sooner than later; if they have a batch of 635s, we should try to get them now. If we wait to coordinate a big group buy, they'll likely come from another shipment or maybe even a different supplier.

I updated my signature.

Everybody wanting to join in this GB, must PM me for PayPal info till 01-10 12:00pm

I´m going to order them on 01-11.

I am not worried about the GB, another laser at this cost is money well spent!

Thanks Phi. :) Here's hoping this one laser wasn't a fluke. Getting another 635 would make up for the diode i killed :)

Are there any discounts on combining shipping? I'm thinking about getting a couple.

I'm interested. PM to be sent shortly. Even if it's not 635 I could use a red pen to complete my RGV pen set.

Back